Show us your Nicholas Kirkwood

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love these and just purchased them. Does anyone have information on them? IMG_1478330968.559773.jpg

2. Been eyeing the Beya flats for so long now. Ready to buy/ pre-order my first pair! Any tips on current season sizing? I'm a US8.5 EU39 medium width. Thanks!

3. They fit true to size for me. I'm a US 6.5/EU 37. I have four pairs.

Ljlj and curlsaloud like this.
  4. Thank you befrank!

curlsaloud likes this.
  5. True to size for me too, I ordered lots of different sizes to try on.

Ljlj likes this.
  6. mine are all 1/2 up from my US sizing, US9, beya 39.5

the_baglover, nicole0612 and Ljlj like this.
  7. Thank you curlsaloud and rdgldy! I'll order my usual EU39. Now to decide which color...hmm

8. Got these babies last Thursday ..... on sale .....at the Room Toronto
    IMG_1486525306.607529.jpg

rdgldy and Nibb like this.
  9. Just curious , what did you not like about the backless Beyas? I'm obsessed with the white pair and am thisclose to ordering. I have a pair of regular black Beyas and adore them but I feel like the backless ones would be a nice alternative considering how much I'm loving slides right now. Did you find they fit like the regular Beya?

10. I pulled the trigger on the white backless Beyas... they should be here tomorrow!

Nibb, rdgldy and befrank like this.
  12. For the Beyas, do you guys size up in the event of broad feet? My feet are pretty broad, and I always very conflicted if it's necessary to size up haha

13. Hi jelly! How did your backless Beyas work out? I'm eyeing a pair myself and wondering what size to get.

14. I like them! Weather has been horrendous so have not worn them yet. I'd say probably size up half a size. I got my usual size and they just fit, but my foot will likely hang a bit over (0.5 size up was sold out).

15. Glad they worked out and thanks for the sizing advice! I haven't ordered them yet due to sizing question but also feeling anxious about the pointy toe -- afraid I might scuff them too easily. I do a lot of running around and am hard on my shoes these days.

Hope the weather improves, so you wear your beauties!