Show us your Nicholas Kirkwood

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :smile::smile:
    I stuck with the 40. They haven't stretched much, more just bedded in.

2. Got it -- do you think 39.5 would have worked?

3. I am a 37 and I have Beyas in 37 and 36.5. The 37s have a slightly loose fit and the 36.5s are snug. The smaller pairs have not stretched much yet.

4. These are beautiful and so neutral...I'm betting you'll wear these often. Great choice!

curlsaloud likes this.
  5. I tried the 39.5 and they fit but I felt my toes were slightly squished, I could have got away with them though i just felt the 40 was more comfortable. So for me TTS. I adore them, would like another colour.

the_baglover likes this.
  6. Thanks! After a few days of trying on the 37, I went back to Saks to exchange for 37.5 (TTS).

7. Does anyone have the backless Beyas yet?

Nibb likes this.
  8. No, but curious! Don't think I'd like the heeled version.

9. I was looking at the backless online today, the price point is not crazy. I'm really tempted, but I already have 2 pairs of regular Beyas that I wear all the time.

10. I ordered, so will update! I think in dark colors I prefer these to the Gucci Princetown, and the price is better as well. But I'm still dying for burgundy Beya loafers if I ever find in my size!

rdgldy likes this.
  11. So I didn't like the backless Beyas and ordered several regular pairs of Beyas. I had tried a 36 that was quite tight so thought a 36.5 would be perfect. I am usually a 36 to 36.5 so this time I ordered 36.5 and 37. At first, trying on at night, the 37s were too big and 36.5 seemed good with a little looseness in the hell. This morning the 37s (which are suede) fit and the 36.5s (black leather) are quite snug especially in the front.
    I thought feet were supposed to be bigger at the end of the day! These shoes seem to fir differently whenever I put them on :P

Long story short I don't know which to keep - will the leather ones stretch out at the toe? Do they tend to rub at the heel? I love them and they are hard to find on most sizes so I'd love to keep them. I also wonder if the 37s in plum suede, which are gorgeous, will stretch TOO much. It's all very fist world problem confusing but I know many of you have tons of Beyas....can you weigh in? I have about a day to decide as I am leaving town soon :flowers: TIA!!

12. I find the leather does stretch and sort of mold to your foot. Mine usually feel tight initially. I size 1/2 up in them.

13. thank you!!

14. Congrats on your Kirkwoods, if you decide to keep them. I have two pair of Kirkwoods. I wear a US10, IT40.5 or 41. In Beyas I have to 41s, my first pair was in black leather and I almost gave up and sent them back because they were tight, tight in the length and the toe, but I loved them, so I wore them a bit everyday for a week, either out to dinner or sometimes just around the house. They molded to my feet after about 5 days of gently breaking them in, now almost a year later I can walk everywhere in them, hills and all and wear them 24 hours if I wanted. My second pair in pewter, also 41s were good to wear everywhere right out of the box. So far no stretching out, I wear both pairs regularly and I have shoe trees in them when they are stored. Hope this helps, I would like a suede pair but can't decide on a color.

rdgldy likes this.
  15. Thank you so much. Thanks to you and rdgldy I'm keeping the black ones! Would love to find plum suede in a 36.5.

rdgldy likes this.