Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS COLLECTION BAGS

How can you tell if a Michael Kors bag you have is Michael Kors collection, Michael Kors, or Michael Michael Kors? I have some vintage MK‘s and current ones that I’ve bought at the full price store. And I’m not sure what’s the differences or how to tell the difference on preowned bags. Thank you to anyone that can help.

How can you tell if a Michael Kors bag you have is Michael Kors collection, Michael Kors, or Michael Michael Kors? I have some vintage MK‘s and current ones that I’ve bought at the full price store. And I’m not sure what’s the differences or how to tell the difference on preowned bags. Thank you to anyone that can help.
I'm sure others know more but what I look at it the label....it will either say Michael by Michael Kors or just Michael Kors. My collection bag has a Michael Kors metal tag inside and Michael Kors logo on the hardware.

MK1.jpg

Reactions: Ms Coffee
How do you like the length of the strap? I am thinking about buying the brown one but the strap length seems to long.
Hi there! For me, I like the length. It's a good length for my 5ft 7in height. I mainly wear it crossbody. It's a fairly light weight bag and the strap is very comfortable. It's lined in nice soft and real suede, not microfiber. If it is still on sale on Michael Kors website imo it's worth the price. I see myself using this bag long term just due to how easy it is to use. Holds a nice amount of items. Here is a pic to give you a visual on the length.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231230_132646_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231230_132646_Gallery.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 5
Hi there! For me, I like the length. It's a good length for my 5ft 7in height. I mainly wear it crossbody. It's a fairly light weight bag and the strap is very comfortable. It's lined in nice soft and real suede, not microfiber. If it is still on sale on Michael Kors website imo it's worth the price. I see myself using this bag long term just due to how easy it is to use. Holds a nice amount of items. Here is a pic to give you a visual on the length.
Thank you for the picture. I own two bags from Michael Kors collection and they are great quality.