Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Michael Kors doesn't seem to get enough love on the forum, so let's do something to change that! You might be too shy to start your own thread, but can you show us your Michael Kors bag(s)? It might be a MK Collection bag or maybe a Michael by MK bag - whatever you've got (or whatever you HAD but no longer have), show it to us! Let's see some MK LOVE!!:love::heart:

Reactions: San7213
I own this one. . for now. It might have to go back. I am not sure if it is love.

ebaypurses074.jpg

This one is on it's way to me now.

0457949904492R_300x400.jpg

This is my last MK bag. I searched forever for it and it's stunning, but I can't get over the feel of the patent leather. I have a feeling I'm stuck with it, though.

Black patent ID chain (collection version)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wish I hadn't gone rid of the large Astor

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Skorpios Leather Shopper, but in black, for all of a day or two
kors_skorpios.jpg

I don't remember the names, but I had a deep red satchel and a royal purple bag that was similar to the Hamilton, only a bit smaller and it had a different sort of lock. When I actually think about it, I've gone through quite a few bags.

Reactions: parasiteeve9
The colour is gorgeous!

I like it, but I am having a hard time knowing what to wear with it. I wear a lot of blues/purples and greens. The greens feel like it clashes. The blues and purples make it seem a little matchy matchy or clashes, depends on the shade.

Maybe it is just me being nuerotic. :upsidedown:

This is my last MK bag. I searched forever for it and it's stunning, but I can't get over the feel of the patent leather. I have a feeling I'm stuck with it, though.

Black patent ID chain (collection version)

I like it. Patenet leather is fun sometimes. I like it on rainy days when you don't want to let your other purses out. I have two patent bags and they did take some getting used to.

I like it, but I am having a hard time knowing what to wear with it. I wear a lot of blues/purples and greens. The greens feel like it clashes. The blues and purples make it seem a little matchy matchy or clashes, depends on the shade.

Maybe it is just me being nuerotic. :upsidedown:

Heh no not at all, I've occasionally bought clothes just to go with a bag so I can relate. Unless you wear a lot of black it can be hard.

I like it. Patenet leather is fun sometimes. I like it on rainy days when you don't want to let your other purses out. I have two patent bags and they did take some getting used to.

It is awfully durable but the odd thing is, I was fine with it to start and suddenly it just felt...squeaky. I touch it and it's like really hard plastic or something, I don't know.

My FAVORITE bag is in my avatar!!!! It is the Lily python tote in sand embossed python and mocha leather trim.....LOVE this bag soooo much!!!! I just got the matching zip continental wallet to it!!!!! I have to learn how to post pics on here....I also have a Jennings in Magenta. I LOVE Michael Kors!!!!!

kors01.jpg

I used to have this bag made of the softest leather in the perfect shade of chocolate - found it at TJMaxx! Originally $1200+, bought it for $200!! I didn't keep it long, but I loved that bag!!