Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

lulu348

Oct 20, 2020
Here is my collection. I carry the bucket bag all fall and winter and there’s rarely a day i don’t get a compliment. Same with the black one. I use the beige Ginny at night in the summer, perfect bag! The green I carry in the evening, when I want to use that color. It doesn’t get used a lot, but I like it when I have it. B16DD64B-C427-4B32-AEA2-7E2F5E77FE1E.jpeg

jackidewey

Nov 1, 2020
Please help me AUTHENTICATE PLEASE before I purchase as a Christmas gift for my daughter who loves Michael Kors bags. $120 I ask her to authenticate it on Mercari and she stated that it costs money to do so. I’m a little weary of the response. Any help is great!!!!! Thanks!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: southernbelle82
Jul 23, 2013
South MS
Please help me AUTHENTICATE PLEASE before I purchase as a Christmas gift for my daughter who loves Michael Kors bags. $120 I ask her to authenticate it on Mercari and she stated that it costs money to do so. I’m a little weary of the response. Any help is great!!!!! Thanks!!!!
There’s an authentication thread. You should post there so they can help you. Good luck!

Reactions: cdtracing
Jul 23, 2013
South MS
Here’s my new Jet Set Multifunctional tote in Misty Rose, which is one of my favorite colors MK has put out. This is my first multifunction tote but I’m thrilled to have all the room! I’m over having little bags with no extra room. I also had a matching wallet delivered today so I’ll upload a show and tell video on my YouTube channel: Ashley’s Closet, for anyone interested.

Attachments

RuedeNesle

Rue de Nesle, Paris
Jan 12, 2013
Here’s my new Jet Set Multifunctional tote in Misty Rose, which is one of my favorite colors MK has put out. This is my first multifunction tote but I’m thrilled to have all the room! I’m over having little bags with no extra room. I also had a matching wallet delivered today so I’ll upload a show and tell video on my YouTube channel: Ashley’s Closet, for anyone interested.
Hi SB!
Nice tote! I'm a subbie of yours and I can't wait to get the notification when your video is uploaded! :smile:

• Love
Reactions: southernbelle82