Show us your March 2017 finds here@

Dear Katiebal,
Your incredible so black family is even bigger than before with these two beauty, along with the so black slg!! :tup::tup:

:drinks: Cheers to the queen of so black! :hbeat::hbeat:

Thank you so much Emerson! I am glad you were able to get and ended up loving the so black jumbo:heart: Photographs do not do that bag justice, it is gorgeous

I popped into Nordstrom (my happy place) last night to buy booties during their triple point event (which I did , two pairs plus a scarf), then I wandered into Chanel to say hello to my SA and check on some goodies coming my way and my eyes were drawn to this beautiful iridescent brooch. I have seen both beautiful versions (mine and purple) revealed before by @Kendie26, @Vanana and @Bother Free (sorry if I am forgetting anyone) and I loved it, but wow in person it is even more magnificent and I was spellbound. So of course I had to wear my new brooch today. :angel::heart:20170323_172713.jpg20170323_102600.jpg20170323_102536.jpg

I popped into Nordstrom (my happy place) last night to buy booties during their triple point event (which I did , two pairs plus a scarf), then I wandered into Chanel to say hello to my SA and check on some goodies coming my way and my eyes were drawn to this beautiful iridescent brooch. I have seen both beautiful versions (mine and purple) revealed before by @Kendie26, @Vanana and @Bother Free (sorry if I am forgetting anyone) and I loved it, but wow in person it is even more magnificent and I was spellbound. So of course I had to wear my new brooch today. :angel::heart:View attachment 3643933View attachment 3643935View attachment 3643936
Nice brooch to jazz up the denim! I like the reissue, falls nicely lengthwise, is it 225 size?