Show us your makeup drawer

Selena said:
LOL Lorri!! Is it that bad?? ;)

Selena

Yes. Selena...I dumped a container of Clinique powder in it, tried to clean the mess up and then just dumped all the makeup back in the drawer.
Actualy, compared to the rest of the house, it's "Neat"
Joe is redoing the floors in the living room, dining room and family room. MY DR and LR are a mess....so is my bedroom as have the crap is in there. I'm a Virgo...I'm really going insane. I should snap a pic of that so you can all see what I put up with!

bagnshoofetish said:
okay, I'm bored. What does your makeup drawer look like? Mine is organized in layers.

there is actually a third layer but my husband walked by as I was taking photos and just rolled his eyes. I got embarrassed!
:shame:

Seriously, bagsnshoo, I've said this before, but you are the most glamorama zoo-keeper EVER.

Lorri-G said:
Yes. Selena...I dumped a container of Clinique powder in it, tried to clean the mess up and then just dumped all the makeup back in the drawer.
Actualy, compared to the rest of the house, it's "Neat"
Joe is redoing the floors in the living room, dining room and family room. MY DR and LR are a mess....so is my bedroom as have the crap is in there. I'm a Virgo...I'm really going insane. I should snap a pic of that so you can all see what I put up with!

NO dont take pictures you might regret it later ;).
That is the worst part of renovations....I cant stand anything to be out of order.
Selena

winona77 said:
Blue/red lipsticks make teeth instantly whiter. As long as the lipstick doesn't have orange/yellow undertones it should be fine.
For neutrals I'd go for pinks (matte or cream) rather than browns, because a lot of browns have orange bases.

Which colors/brands would you recommend then?

Gotcha. Yea, I use them too but sometimes I think the SA's will just agree w/ anything I like so they can make a sale....not sure though but that's just the vibe I get.

this is most of my makeup. some's not here, and this doesn't include hair or perfume either.

139009637.jpg

I would post my stuff, but not as much or as organized as others. I have a lot of eyeshadows, though. Love to wear a different color every day. I also have a decent amount of lipsticks. I keep them all in one bag.

wow!! i try not to buy too much makeup at a time because it can spoil after a long period of time. But I do LOVE LOVE that bare minerals stuff. It gives such a glow and plus it covers up everything so evenly!!!!