SHOW US YOUR LOUIS VUITTON BAG OF THE DAY!

I absolutely love the dune or cream canvas!! I find the colors work really well for my wardrobe and wish they would add more options in it. The speedy 20b is so pretty and I love the look of it worn. I don’t own a 20b but I keep thinking I need one 😂
Do you struggle with the black handles? I struggle with the contrast so never use its intended strap. I can’t seem to get it right with outfits 😊
Funnily enough, that’s exactly why I bought the Speedy 20B in dune—the black handles. I know I wouldn’t be very good with vachetta handles in the normal monogram. Living in a tropical place in the Southern Hemisphere with weather akin to Hawaii, I just wear it with my white Tommy Bahamas cotton or linen dress and cream wedges. 🏝️🌸👗👡🥰 Looks ok to me but other people may beg to differ? 🤣😂

Funnily enough, that’s exactly why I bought the Speedy 20B in dune—the black handles. I know I wouldn’t be very good with vachetta handles in the normal monogram. Living in a tropical place in the Southern Hemisphere with weather akin to Hawaii, I just wear it with my white Tommy Bahamas cotton or linen dress and cream wedges. 🏝️🌸👗👡🥰 Looks ok to me but other people may beg to differ? 🤣😂
It’s such a pretty bag and I like the look of the speedy with the black handles 😊
The wallet just doesn’t look as nice with the black, but I love the color so I kept it anyways 😂

• Love
Reactions: ConstantKitty413