Show us your Longchamp!

I love my XS bags and am very excited to finally have an LGP XS in my collection after falling in love with the black one posted here (maybe viewwing’s?) last year. I blinked :lol: and missed out on the black one during the sale. I never thought I could have this one either since my Saks order in December was cancelled after 8 days!!!! I searched again last week and was able to check out with it……..and surprisingly, it shipped the same day (and didn’t get cancelled this time). Thanks for letting me share :smile:

View attachment 5697316
you must’ve seen my black one! I wanted to get the beige after I got theblack, but it was oos by then. Sooooo envious of yours!

you must’ve seen my black one! I wanted to get the beige after I got theblack, but it was oos by then. Sooooo envious of yours!

Thx. I love your black one as soon as I saw it last year and thought I would buy it when it goes on sale. But when the sale finally came around, it sold out within a few days. While the black one is #1 on my LC wishlist, I am happy though to get the ecru one.

Reactions: viewwing
This is so beautiful! So glad you snagged it. I imagine it to go with all outfits and it being slightly structured, will make for a very elegant evening bag as well. High five to a mutual XS lover. :yes:

Thanks :smile:. I was a little hesitant to get it because of the light color but I think it will be ok as long as I don’t wear dark jeans with it. The black one still haunts me though :lol:

Received these goodies today. Bought the Paper Small Handle, pouch, and coin purse from the Longchamp website. Got it in 1 day because their warehouse is in New Jersey. Bought the navy and black coin purses from Bloomingdales. The black one took a while to arrive. This is my first time having the coin purse and pouch in the newer styles, and I got be honest, I prefer the older versions. I surprisingly loved paper more than I thought I would. I think I might get the backpack and the Medium tote, but I'm going to wait for a sale.

I do have more goodies on the way. :biggrin:IMG_5916.jpegIMG_5918.jpeg

Received these goodies today. Bought the Paper Small Handle, pouch, and coin purse from the Longchamp website. Got it in 1 day because their warehouse is in New Jersey. Bought the navy and black coin purses from Bloomingdales. The black one took a while to arrive. This is my first time having the coin purse and pouch in the newer styles, and I got be honest, I prefer the older versions. I surprisingly loved paper more than I thought I would. I think I might get the backpack and the Medium tote, but I'm going to wait for a sale.

I do have more goodies on the way. :biggrin:View attachment 5700041View attachment 5700042
Ooo love the color Paper! Nice haul!

I do have more goodies on the way. :biggrin:View attachment 5700041View attachment 5700042