Show us your Longchamp!

So my bags arrived. I will be sending them back. I ordered both in the daisy denim, but both are wonky!!! Here's the LP xs.
So sad. View attachment 6015676View attachment 6015677View attachment 6015678

So pretty but bummer SSSSSM :sad:. Is it just the bad (?) stitching? Guess it’s hard to work with denim. Will you try to order another one? I think Von Maur has it for a little less when I looked on the site over the weekend but I have no experience with that store though. I returned my LC sale item as well

2024 Le Pliage Original M Handbag in GreenView attachment 6013559
pretty green and cute charm!
So pretty but bummer SSSSSM :sad:. Is it just the bad (?) stitching? Guess it’s hard to work with denim. Will you try to order another one? I think Von Maur has it for a little less when I looked on the site over the weekend but I have no experience with that store though. I returned my LC sale item as well
oh no! what did you send back??? all my stuff looked fine, I guess I better check again

oh no! what did you send back??? all my stuff looked fine, I guess I better check again

Hi MM :wave:. My memory is bad but did you show us your goodies yet? :smile:. I just changed my mind about the violet Roseau bucket bag — it’s gorgeous (amazing color). I have been wanting it since Nov but once I had it, I realized I couldn’t do an open/bucket bag (even with the beautiful toggle closure).

I'm sorry to hear that but I totally know what you mean since I used to own one. For what it is worth, this bucket bag is quite deep and the zippered pocket is deep too. Will stashing your valuables in the zippered compartment help?

Thanks for the good idea FF :smile:. I know in theory that my stuff won’t fall out if I dropped my bag and most likely, no one can reach in to steal anything :lol: (especially since I would put a silk scarf on top of my things as an extra layer of protection). The ruthenium color hardware is gorgeous too. But I think mentally, it made me feel a little uncomfortable with the idea of its open top. And at this point in my bag collection, it’s not worth it to have a bag that I have to adjust to. If they had made it in the Le Pliage XS style (like the denim floral one), it would have been a no-brainer.

I know. I think it was sewn badly on the bottom.
I'm ok with it though, as I'm sure that I'll find something else eventually!:biggrin:
I'm sorry you had to return your bag too. Bummer.

I'm going to be sending back the LP XS in denim with daisy embroidery.

I am still thinking about whether to return this 2nd bag or not. It's not perfect, but I'm trying to see if it's fomo, or if I really love it. 2024_110820.jpg