Show us your latest Prada additions!

Prada Psycho dove off the deep end and got this beauty today. This is the photo from the listing, but I'll get around to taking my own photos later. It's from the 2015 collection and pretty much in brand new condition. It's a nice size, roomy but not over-sized or heavy. Bonus is it's lined in red leather. REAL leather, not that fake pleather stuff that Prada has been slipping by unsuspecting customers. I'm a sucker for red and a sucker for Gaufres, so this one's over the top. Hubby's picking up the tab on it so it's my Valentine's Day gift this year...and next year....and next year...and....well, you get the idea.

Have a drool.:love:

264243_01.jpg

Prada Psycho dove off the deep end and got this beauty today. This is the photo from the listing, but I'll get around to taking my own photos later. It's from the 2015 collection and pretty much in brand new condition. It's a nice size, roomy but not over-sized or heavy. Bonus is it's lined in red leather. REAL leather, not that fake pleather stuff that Prada has been slipping by unsuspecting customers. I'm a sucker for red and a sucker for Gaufres, so this one's over the top. Hubby's picking up the tab on it so it's my Valentine's Day gift this year...and next year....and next year...and....well, you get the idea.

264243_01.jpg
Beautiful! I always liked this style and the color is a perfect red! Congratulations!

Reactions: Prada Psycho

264243_01.jpg

Here's a quick shot of the actual bag. This was taken with a flash, but still you can see the truer color resolution . The listing shot has a lot of orange in the red, but it's really a true ruby red. Just loving it. Must get a photo in natural light and (groan) a modeling shot also. Maybe later this week.

Attachments

• 2019_0211PradaPics0003©©.JPG
    2019_0211PradaPics0003©©.JPG
    371.9 KB · Views: 1,314
Here's a quick shot of the actual bag. This was taken with a flash, but still you can see the truer color resolution . The listing shot has a lot of orange in the red, but it's really a true ruby red. Just loving it. Must get a photo in natural light and (groan) a modeling shot also. Maybe later this week.
This is a beautiful bag! Gaufres are beautiful and one of the best things Prada made, in my opinion.

Reactions: Prada Psycho