Show us your latest find from RealDealCollection.com-Here's mine!- PICS inside!

SkyBlueDay said:
Hahaha, saira - I was just about to post the same thing!! Here in Perth, Western Australia, we suffer losing out on a lot of gorgeous things because of the time difference between here and New Mexico. If it was a TPFer who snagged this gem, I can't wait to see their reveal shots.

French75 said:
OMG I missed it too :crybaby:
I got there 10 minutes after getting the email and it was gone :sad:

We can commiserate together in our loss. :sad: damn, I really wanted that!

Here I am vacationing in Hawaii and I saw the mystery green and thought for sure French got it. Who could this be? It looks like its in great condition. I am s sorry FRENCH. I thought for sure it was you

Saria sorry for you too , didn't know you wanted one. Honestly these bags are showing up lately. I know you will both get one.

Here I am vacationing in Hawaii and I saw the mystery green and thought for sure French got it. Who could this be? It looks like its in great condition. I am s sorry FRENCH. I thought for sure it was you

Saria sorry for you too , didn't know you wanted one. Honestly these bags are showing up lately. I know you will both get one.
Thanks, Maxx. Yeah, any city with pewter is on my radar. I have never seen MG in person, but I imagine it would be beautiful. I love green. I also have true red, camel and emerald green on my radar. Some day soon I hope!

The purse that I have is 04 Yellow and the closest to Pumpkin I have is 03 Dark Caramel. I saw the 04 pumpkin purse at RDC and thought it was so so beautiful but too close to DC so I didn't get it. I think FRENCH has one .......a Pumpkin City.
If I didn't have DC I would have gotten it. That leather was scrumptious

Last edited:
That Pumpkin City is on my radar. Do you love your Pumpkin Purse? Is it a color you reach for a lot??

I just went to the site. Somehow missed that she had a City. I like the City in this color more than in the Purse. If i was getting this I would go to my closet with something in this color....like an actual orange or a pumpkin and put it next to the clothes I like to wear and see if it works. The leather looks really good on this.

It was just incredible, french: I don't know if I have ever seen anything go quite as fast! I thought it may have been you who had snagged it, too. I hope the lucky girl/boy posts it. There have been no excited folk posting who are waiting for it, so it may not have been a TPFer... or it could be someone who likes to spring surprises.

WHO GOT THE MYSTERY GREEN CITY???!?!?! I literally got there 3 minutes after it was posted in the finds section and it was gone.

Hahaha, saira - I was just about to post the same thing!! Here in Perth, Western Australia, we suffer losing out on a lot of gorgeous things because of the time difference between here and New Mexico. If it was a TPFer who snagged this gem, I can't wait to see their reveal shots.

Oh French, I thought it was you. Sorry you missed out. maxxout maybe? Or does she already have mystery green?

Hey maxxout, thanks for posting pictures about Corey's Virtual Store. I too would love to be able to visit her shop someday. But I guess the pictures you posted would be enough to oogle for now.

Haven't been active here at the Bal Forum lately and didn't realize until now that you guys were wondering about who got the Mystery Green. It was me ;):peace:

Maxxout, would you say the MG color is close to Vert Foret or perhaps Cypress? Any thoughts dear?

Hey maxxout, thanks for posting pictures about Corey's Virtual Store. I too would love to be able to visit her shop someday. But I guess the pictures you posted would be enough to oogle for now.

Haven't been active here at the Bal Forum lately and didn't realize until now that you guys were wondering about who got the Mystery Green. It was me ;):peace:

Maxxout, would you say the MG color is close to Vert Foret or perhaps Cypress? Any thoughts dear?

Oh you lucky girl! Congrats! Can't wait to hear your review when you get her and for more pics. The bag looked to be in VERY GOOD condition.

Well you little devil. Major congrats on this. You are going to love it. It is more like emerald green. It is the color of money. Yes. ........ Dollar green. Perhaps that is why it has such a great appeal. I am away from my home computer for a week so can't post pics cause I had a few good shots of it in the wearing thread. Can't tell for sure but yours looks newer or less used than mine so the color could be a tad darker. It is a stunning specimen. I absolutely love mine and am jealous of yours so really MAJOR score and huge congrats. You cunning predator you.