Show us your holiday/seasonal theme Coach bags!

Oh these colors and leather are so yummy looking with your pumpkin!
Thank you! I thought a regular orange pumpkin might make the rust bags look British tan so I bought a specialty pumpkin at a farmers market after work yesterday. The lady I bought it from said it was a Champagne something or other but I didn't catch the rest because I was already off in la la land planning these pictures. I was gonna do it on my patio but it's cloudy today. Maybe tomorrow!

I was prepared to let this thread fade away to a back page ... Nice way to bring it back! Glad it was fun. Your bags are gorgeous. :yes:
Oh no no no no that can't happen. I just had to get my shi... uh, act together the last couple years but I'm back now. I actually have a bag already picked out for a STUNNING Christmas reveal photo! And a rare style that I picked up on accident just a few days ago for a Thanksgiving photo. And a Halloween bag....and.....if I have to keep this thread alive all by myself, so be it.

Thank you! I thought a regular orange pumpkin might make the rust bags look British tan so I bought a specialty pumpkin at a farmers market after work yesterday. The lady I bought it from said it was a Champagne something or other but I didn't catch the rest because I was already off in la la land planning these pictures. I was gonna do it on my patio but it's cloudy today. Maybe tomorrow!
I will keep an eye out for the rest. The soft shade of the pumpkin does compliment your richly colored bags well! I love the tangerine pocket purse! I was going to call it pumpkin and didn't realize there was a tangerine.
Oh no no no no that can't happen. I just had to get my shi... uh, act together the last couple years but I'm back now. I actually have a bag already picked out for a STUNNING Christmas reveal photo! And a rare style that I picked up on accident just a few days ago for a Thanksgiving photo. And a Halloween bag....and.....if I have to keep this thread alive all by myself, so be it.
:lol: Keep it alive! I look forward your Christmas reveal! I enjoy seeing all the beautiful bag displays, and I'm awful at taking pictures. It's a treat to see the beautiful ones here like yours!

Mocha, yummy I'll take a bite! :loveeyes:
I just figured out the smilies are now conveniently at the top of post!
Looking a bit ahead, I saw this little cutie, yesterday, and I thought it would be a really sweet option for quick errands in warmer weather, where a whole bag wasn't required. Particularly, I have a few maxi dresses I think this would pair well with.

Screenshot_20221010-144206_eBay.jpg