Show Us Your His & Hers

Cute idea for a thread! My black MC sarah and DF's graphite multiple.

MeMikeWallets.jpg

Cute idea!! I can't convince my hubby to carry LV. I did manage to talk him into a Coach wallet a couple years ago while on vacation- we found one for a good price at the outlet. I guess it's a good thing I haven't gotten him to enjoy LV because you should see the poor Coach wallet now- it's time to retire it already! LOL

I don't own an LV wallet yet, so this is my substitute for now Mono large accessories and my DH taiga in glacier.. :smile:

Attachments

• His n mine.jpg
    His n mine.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 856
Cute idea!! I can't convince my hubby to carry LV. I did manage to talk him into a Coach wallet a couple years ago while on vacation- we found one for a good price at the outlet. I guess it's a good thing I haven't gotten him to enjoy LV because you should see the poor Coach wallet now- it's time to retire it already! LOL

oh my goodness-- i have to say i am quite dissapointed in both my bf and the coach stuff i just bought him! Part of his xmas gift this year was a lovely messenger bag and a red mens wallet from the boutique..........SO......not only 5 days later and the spine is wrinkling! I'm so upset!!!!! Idk if its because of him or the leather! This was his "training bra" so to speak to see if he could handle a LV... so unfortunately no his and her LV just yet -_____-

oh my goodness-- i have to say i am quite dissapointed in both my bf and the coach stuff i just bought him! Part of his xmas gift this year was a lovely messenger bag and a red mens wallet from the boutique..........SO......not only 5 days later and the spine is wrinkling! I'm so upset!!!!! Idk if its because of him or the leather! This was his "training bra" so to speak to see if he could handle a LV... so unfortunately no his and her LV just yet -_____-

OMG I know just how you feel! My hubby destroys EVERYTHING- if he doesn't lose it FIRST! When I purchased my newest Chanel sunglasses, he got himself a pair of Maui's for $160 (I like how you called this a training bra HAHA!), and he lost them at work. I told him if you're going to get nice things, you need to learn to take care of them FIRST! :lol: His parents are the same way, though. He doesn't really know any better- they basically taught him "don't worry about it- we'll buy you a new one". This is what I get every time my 2 year old is at their house and I say "No Kaylee, you don't play with that". My MIL chimes in "Oh don't worry. If she breaks it I'll just buy a new one." *sigh*

_Shelly_ said:
OMG I know just how you feel! My hubby destroys EVERYTHING- if he doesn't lose it FIRST! When I purchased my newest Chanel sunglasses, he got himself a pair of Maui's for $160 (I like how you called this a training bra HAHA!), and he lost them at work. I told him if you're going to get nice things, you need to learn to take care of them FIRST! :lol: His parents are the same way, though. He doesn't really know any better- they basically taught him "don't worry about it- we'll buy you a new one". This is what I get every time my 2 year old is at their house and I say "No Kaylee, you don't play with that". My MIL chimes in "Oh don't worry. If she breaks it I'll just buy a new one." *sigh*

Ever suggested a preloved item instead to start him out ?