Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Still deciding between kelly (0.6 carat) or cdc (0.91 carat). Those who owns it, do you usually remove or wearing them like cartier love bracelet? :smile:

Hi Jessdelife, the kelly I have is 0.36 ct but anyway I wear it 24/7 and it holds up very well. I was hesitating to buy jewelry from a brand that deals more with leather and silk but I had no issues at all and more scratches on my love bracelet. Cdc is nice as well but the price tag is hefty for me the Kelly was sparkly enough:smile:

Hi Jessdelife, the kelly I have is 0.36 ct but anyway I wear it 24/7 and it holds up very well. I was hesitating to buy jewelry from a brand that deals more with leather and silk but I had no issues at all and more scratches on my love bracelet. Cdc is nice as well but the price tag is hefty for me the Kelly was sparkly enough:smile:

Thanks! Was still deciding between kelly Or cdc. Am afraid if wearing it 24/7 will lossen hinge. Thank you for your feedback! :smile: