"Show us your Gucci SALE find" - Reveals 2014

May 2, 2013
Hi Everyone. With all the talk about Gucci's mid-year sales, I thought I would start a thread where we can share all our great bargains.

I will start. I picked this gorgeous bag up today……:P Raspberry hobo :biggrin: (squeal)

Attachments

• IMG_0317.jpg
    IMG_0317.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 2,452
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    613.5 KB · Views: 2,499
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg
    686.4 KB · Views: 2,499
Hi Everyone. With all the talk about Gucci's mid-year sales, I thought I would start a thread where we can share all our great bargains.

I will start. I picked this gorgeous bag up today……:P Raspberry hobo :biggrin: (squeal)

Gorgeous! That bag is on my wish list but isn't on sale yet in the UK :sad:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

She's beautiful!!

My bags just shipped today from across the country so I'll get them next week. Dying!!!

We're bag twins!! I'm sooo utterly happy I waited to see if this would go on sale :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,172
Gorgeous! That bag is on my wish list but isn't on sale yet in the UK :sad:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

thank you. I hope the sale starts soon for you guys. Can't wait to see what you'll get :graucho:

She's beautiful!!

My bags just shipped today from across the country so I'll get them next week. Dying!!!

Ok, I will be waiting patiently here to see what you got:lol:

Congratulations on your new Gucci handbags, Vinbenphon1 and MamaGG. The color is gorgeous.

I managed to procure a pair of the Penelope GG canvas espadrille/wedges in blue at 55% off and can't wait to receive them. That's the only Gucci sale item that I'm getting this time around.