"Show us your Gucci SALE find" - Reveals 2014

I also put this pic in another thread accidentally so please excuse the db post. Has anyone seen this colorway in person? I think it looks beautiful but I don't want it to look too much for daytime wear.....

I don't think it's too much for daytime, but it's not very neutral.
I LOOOVE it too, BUT I have it in black already, and although I have many color multiples of clothing, I'm not sure I want the same purse in just a different color :thinking:. Plus I've been told it's hand painted and I'm just terrified the color is too delicate :wacko:. Perhaps after the second markdown? lol :love::shame:

I don't think it's too much for daytime, but it's not very neutral.
I LOOOVE it too, BUT I have it in black already, and although I have many color multiples of clothing, I'm not sure I want the same purse in just a different color :thinking:. Plus I've been told it's hand painted and I'm just terrified the color is too delicate :wacko:. Perhaps after the second markdown? lol :love::shame:

I'll ask about the hand painting. I was thinking either the silver or gold were neutrals.

I just placed an order for this bag online since none of the stores have it. When I called customer service they had no idea about wether the leather was hand painted or not etc. It was a little disappointing.

Funny though, as I was talking to the girl online she asked for the item number and said she didn't realize it was THIS bag I was talking about. She said her mother had purchased the bag a while ago and loved it-had no problems with the leather etc. I guess that was a pretty good endorsement.

She said she had taken 3 orders herself for the bag this AM-I'm going to keep my eyes out for fellow Soho lovers.

Hope I love it since I've never seen it and hope it's not too loud.

Attachments

• 308982_AH99H_9564_001_web_full.jpg
    308982_AH99H_9564_001_web_full.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 934
I'll ask about the hand painting. I was thinking either the silver or gold were neutrals.

I just placed an order for this bag online since none of the stores have it. When I called customer service they had no idea about wether the leather was hand painted or not etc. It was a little disappointing.

Funny though, as I was talking to the girl online she asked for the item number and said she didn't realize it was THIS bag I was talking about. She said her mother had purchased the bag a while ago and loved it-had no problems with the leather etc. I guess that was a pretty good endorsement.

She said she had taken 3 orders herself for the bag this AM-I'm going to keep my eyes out for fellow Soho lovers.

Hope I love it since I've never seen it and hope it's not too loud.

WooHoo! Congratulations on ordering such a gorgeous Gucci handbag, Gail. It's a great handbag choice and think that you'll enjoy carrying the bag for years to come. The good thing is that if for some reason you decide against keeping the bag once you see it in person, it can always be returned within 10 days, unlike the boutique's 'Final Sale' policy. As a side note, I own four metallic handbags (hand-carry/shoulder style) in gold and silver, and find them very easy to wear practically all-year round.

They are, but this color is quite brassy in person. I personally love it, but I suspect most people don't.

That's quite true. I like to accessorize my outfits with a pop of color through my shoes and handbags but there are definitely some instances and/or occasions where 'less is more', so to speak.

WooHoo! Congratulations on ordering such a gorgeous Gucci handbag, Gail. It's a great handbag choice and think that you'll enjoy carrying the bag for years to come. The good thing is that if for some reason you decide against keeping the bag once you see it in person, it can always be returned within 10 days, unlike the boutique's 'Final Sale' policy. As a side note, I own four metallic handbags (hand-carry/shoulder style) in gold and silver, and find them very easy to wear practically all-year round.

Thanks so much!

FYI I was told they may be adding more new sale items once the sale goes public next week.