"Show us your Gucci SALE find" - Reveals 2014

Luvdabags

Dec 4, 2012
Bay Area
Hi Everyone. With all the talk about Gucci's mid-year sales, I thought I would start a thread where we can share all our great bargains.

I will start. I picked this gorgeous bag up today……:P Raspberry hobo :biggrin: (squeal)

Love, love, love!!! Congrats!

Mine is on her way from Seattle and I'll reveal as soon as she comes in.

Ebby

Aug 30, 2010
Hi Everyone. With all the talk about Gucci's mid-year sales, I thought I would start a thread where we can share all our great bargains.

I will start. I picked this gorgeous bag up today……:P Raspberry hobo :biggrin: (squeal)

Gorgeous! That bag is on my wish list but isn't on sale yet in the UK :sad:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

louvigilante

Sep 12, 2013
SoCal

She's beautiful!!

My bags just shipped today from across the country so I'll get them next week. Dying!!!

MamaGG

O.G.
Jun 8, 2008

We're bag twins!! I'm sooo utterly happy I waited to see if this would go on sale :biggrin:

Attachments

vinbenphon1

May 2, 2013
Western Australia
Gorgeous! That bag is on my wish list but isn't on sale yet in the UK :sad:

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum
thank you. I hope the sale starts soon for you guys. Can't wait to see what you'll get :graucho:

She's beautiful!!

My bags just shipped today from across the country so I'll get them next week. Dying!!!
Ok, I will be waiting patiently here to see what you got:lol:

Expy00

Jun 6, 2007
Congratulations on your new Gucci handbags, Vinbenphon1 and MamaGG. The color is gorgeous.

I managed to procure a pair of the Penelope GG canvas espadrille/wedges in blue at 55% off and can't wait to receive them. That's the only Gucci sale item that I'm getting this time around.