Show us your "going out" tops...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    As in....I am going out tonight and wearing jeans and a cute top!!! I became a little bit obsessed with finding interesting and fun "going out" tops over the years and thought it would be fun to show some of mine...and see some of yours. Let's see what you pair with your jeans for a night on the town!! I'll start.....
    Pucci scarf worn as a top (obviously not paired with jeans for this pic).....

[​IMG]

Shelli Segal LBT and vintage sequin blouse

I probably have about 30-40 going out tops, but will try to post some of my faves!!!!

Attached Files:

2. A few more:

Vivienne Tam RHinestone top (this is gorgeous as it is backless)
    Cavalli leopard top
    Can't remember the brand black/silver chain bustier
    Missoni gold/teal top

Attached Files:

3. Very nice!

4. :blush:Cute stuff - In college, I was all about the "going out" tops - I need to get back into it... I've been a little "dress dependent" for awhile now. :greengrin:

5. ^^I assumed that I couldn't be the only one that was into "going out" tops. I used to buy a ton, because while living in Hong Kong, we did a lot of entertaining, and I went out 2-3 times a week. It has tapered off in recent years, as I hardly ever go anywhere now, but I still can't resist if I see something extraordinary!

6. Here are some of mine
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. and more

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Cute stuff ShoppingHabit! The red/black one sleeve looks very interesting!!!

9. It's beautiful on and in person! Get loads of complements on that one! Actually in the pics most dont look that exciting but are much better in person! I wore the first one with skinny jeans,heels and my BCBG clutch on our cruise last year on a less formal night it looked great!

10. As a fellow Pucci addict, I have to say that scarf is lovely and wearing it as a top is brilliant!

11. I love this thread anne! You look great all the time.

12. Thanks ladies!!!!

13. Like the scarf! :smile:

LOL me too! i'm a total dress girl now... my jeans never get to see the light of day... (or night)
    but i do miss wearing my tops sometimes :smile:

14. ^^^And I NEVER wear a dress out. I have some fabulous ones, also!! I need to do this more often...

15. Awesome scarf-as-top!! How did you fasten it? Is that just a gold necklace or did you buy an actual scarf-to-top...uh...thingamajiggie? Lol...