Show us your favorite outfit with a Dior included...

Elsie87

O.G.
Sep 5, 2007
I borrowed this idea from the Balenciaga forum and I've made the same thread in the Chanel forum too.:smile:

Post pics of your favorite outfit(s) with a Dior bag/accessory/other included!

Here goes:

1. Green top - Esprit, Blue top - Esprit, Jeans - Etam, Necklace - Galliano, Bracelet - H&M, Boots - Talking French, Blue Dior Gaucho (double saddle)

2. Dress - Mexx, Blue top - Esprit, Necklace - Galliano, Bracelet - H&M, Boots - Talking French, Blue Dior Gaucho (double saddle)

3. Striped batwing top - H&M, Green top - Liv, Jeans - Etam, Necklace - Galliano, Bracelet - H&M, Boots - Talking French, Green Denim Medium Gaucho

Now it's your turn! :yes:

Attachments

• Outfit1.jpg
    Outfit1.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 282
  • Outfit2.jpg
    Outfit2.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 219
  • Outfit3.jpg
    Outfit3.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 218
I absolutely love your blue gaucho!!! I have come across pretty much every color - but this one. Love the first outfit too.

Will attempt to add some of my stuff to this thread very soon. By the way - I think you have a Bal bag that I am in love with too (you must have great taste) :tup:

I absolutely love your blue gaucho!!! I have come across pretty much every color - but this one. Love the first outfit too.

Will attempt to add some of my stuff to this thread very soon. By the way - I think you have a Bal bag that I am in love with too (you must have great taste) :tup:

Thank you so much! :heart:

More pics coming soon!

Some summer outfits:

1. Maxi dress - H&M, Cardigan - Mango, Necklace - Claire's Accessories, Bracelet - Came with magazine, Shoes - Gucci, Sunnies - Chanel, Blue Double Saddle Gaucho

2. Dress - XX by Mexx, Cardigan - Mango, Necklace - Galliano, Bracelet - H&M, Sunnies - Chanel, Green Denim Medium Gaucho

3. A pic of the shoes I wear with the 2nd outfit (forget them;)). They're Gucci.

:wlae:

Attachments

• Outfit4.jpg
    Outfit4.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 215
  • Outfit5.jpg
    Outfit5.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 219
  • Flipflop1.jpg
    Flipflop1.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 202
Ok Elsie - all your outfits got me inspired - here's some of mine...
diorcombo3.jpg

diorcombo2.jpg

diorcombo1.jpg

Here's another outfit:

Wore this one yesterday. It was extremely hot! :sweatdrop:

*Dress - Mexx, Necklace - SPS, Bracelet - Bijou Brigitte, Shoes - Gucci, Blue DS Gaucho

Attachments

• Outfit6.jpg
    Outfit6.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 214
This is an AWESOME thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally want to copy some outfits!

The only problem is I was going to sell my blue doubleflap gaucho on ebay and now seeing these pictures makes it even harder to part with it!!!!

I'm back from France!

And guess which bag I took with me... My blue DS Gaucho, ofcourse! :heart:
She and I went to the house (which is a museum now) and gardens of Christian Dior in Granville. Sadly, there were no Gauchos:sad:, only (gorgeous) vintage Dior clothes (haute couture and prêt-à-porter) and perfume, which was also nice to see!:yes: Sorry, no pics: the battery of my camera broke during the trip (it fell on the floor while recharging it). I was like: "OMG, now I can't take pics for tPF!" :crybaby:

And here's another outfit of mine:

*Dress - Esprit (as you can see, I like all sorts of sleeves:yes:), Necklace - SPS, Bracelet - H&M, Shoes - Gucci, Blue DS Gaucho

:smile:

Attachments

• Outfit7.jpg
    Outfit7.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 528