Show us your favorite default outfit w/ a bbag included??

Thank you so much, Lizz, Galex101404, Greenlady8, Sunnibunni, Dusty Paws, Eosgurl , LoveAddict, HandbagAddict4Ever, Sheanabelle, Drati , Powderpuff100, Balihai88, CTgrl414 and Flower71! :tender::heart:

You truly made my day!!:love: I am going to be smiling all day long now I think!!:yes: Hugs and thanks again!:heart:

Heya! Look what i found today...a dress that matches the color of my City. Though im not sure if i posted at the right thread... :confused1:
DSC05759.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread. I love getting new ideas for what to where. Here are a few of my favorite "default" outfits. I'm a very casual dresser.

Target camisole, Horny Toad fleece, Loomstate Denim, Skull Vans, Black 05 City

IMG_4979.jpg

BCBG Wrap, Loomstate Denim, Anthropologie Flats, Chocolate 05 City

IMG_4993.jpg

Balenciaga Jacket, Robert Rodriguez Skinny Pants, Strategia Black Moto Boots.
I usually wear this outfit with my Black City or Plomb GGH PT

IMG_5007.jpg

Here it is with the Black City

IMG_5011.jpg

^^^^^ cracker that balenciaga jacket is to die for !!!! and with those boots !! ahh yummy. we have similar taste, I'm also very cas :yes:

great thread idea !! i can't wait to get home and post one !!

cracker, I love all of your wonderful outfits! You totally need a skull scarf to go with your Vans! ;)

Marie, you always look fabulous. The simple outfits allow your beautiful smile and Bbags to stand out. :yes:

I'll post pictures at some point, but my default outfits are either a Diane von Furstenberg wrap dress with heels or a simple top and jeans/skirt with flats and a scarf. Both my classy and grungey styles work great with Bbags - that's why I love them!