Show us your Fall/Winter 2014 Sale Finds

Gorgeous triplets you have there Rannie, especially the one with feathers, congrats.:smile:

Thanks :biggrin: They're actually not triplets! The black ones are Vara with the short heel. I figured it would be useful for work or other formal events, and black usually NEVER goes on sale, but this time it did because apparently Ferragamo is not producing shoes with silver hardware anymore... Not sure if that's true, but that's what the SA in Vegas said... I really love the silver hardware :nogood:

Love the grey feather ones! And the cherry red is really pretty too. :smile:

The grey feather ones are my fave too :heart::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I just couldn't resist the other two because they are such classic colours.

Thanks :biggrin: They're actually not triplets! The black ones are Vara with the short heel. I figured it would be useful for work or other formal events, and black usually NEVER goes on sale, but this time it did because apparently Ferragamo is not producing shoes with silver hardware anymore... Not sure if that's true, but that's what the SA in Vegas said... I really love the silver hardware :nogood:

The grey feather ones are my fave too :heart::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I just couldn't resist the other two because they are such classic colours.

I just got these too!! My first pair of Ferragamo shoes. :smile: The SA who helped me said the same thing - they're changing the hardware, hence the sale.

I just got these too!! My first pair of Ferragamo shoes. :smile: The SA who helped me said the same thing - they're changing the hardware, hence the sale.

Yay!!! :woohoo:
Glad to hear you got the same pair. Do you feel like the feathers look a bit fragile? I'm afraid they will come off easily... I haven't worn them out yet since it's too cold here :sad:

Yay!!! :woohoo:
Glad to hear you got the same pair. Do you feel like the feathers look a bit fragile? I'm afraid they will come off easily... I haven't worn them out yet since it's too cold here :sad:

Well, they're definitely more fragile just b/c they're feathers, but I don't think they're going to fall off that easily. I think if you get them caught somehow they probably would - I'm not careful, so that would be a concern for me. They're beautiful! But the black Vara definitely suited me better. :yes:

Here are my sale finds! Totally wasn't expecting to get anything this time around, but my mom totally enabled me lol. :biggrin: My first Ferragamo shoes!

Attachments

• Sookie.jpg
    Sookie.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 442
  • Vara.jpg
    Vara.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 446
Here are my sale finds! Totally wasn't expecting to get anything this time around, but my mom totally enabled me lol. :biggrin: My first Ferragamo shoes!

Oh my gosh... That bag... I saw it at a local department store today and touched the leather... It was soooooo luxurious and soft! Loved it! :heart::love::heart:
Too bad it wasn't on sale at that store plus I totally overspent this month already...

Oh my gosh... That bag... I saw it at a local department store today and touched the leather... It was soooooo luxurious and soft! Loved it! :heart::love::heart:
Too bad it wasn't on sale at that store plus I totally overspent this month already...

I'm particularly excited that it's lined in leather! It's my first bag like that and I'm very excited about it. :giggles: