Scarves Show us your "Exceptional" scarves !

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Dear Croisette, thank you so much!! Yes, jackpot, indeed...! Couldn‘t be more happy had I won the lottery! :smile:

Croisette7 likes this.
  2. It’s absolutely stunning sammy! Congrats and so happy for your beautiful find! :heart::hugs:

Sammy Royal likes this.
  3. Sammy, what an inspirational and amazing story! This kitty was destined to be yours! You look amazing and the shawl is stunning on you! Congrats!!!

Sammy Royal likes this.
  4. Dear lanit! Thank you so much for your kind words!! :hbeat:
    Dear hopiko, thank you!! :hugs:Yes, it feels like destiny had its hand in getting me this grail... :love:

5. A closeup of the exceptional C’est La Fete I picked up yesterday after it was held for me but unsure if I will keep [​IMG]

6. Wow! stunning!
    Could you please show the whole design? TIA!

MoMaMo and papertiger like this.
  7. Oh my goodness!!! This is absolutely amazing! I hope you keep it.
    I’d also love to see more photos :smile:

natmor, papertiger and nicole0612 like this.
  8. They are all amazing in their different, respective ways. The pure, sophisticated beauty of Cheval de Nuit is the kind of timeless H-design we all hope to own a piece of someday and the Indigo Camails Kantha is the kind of cool casual that I could look at everyday. All very special and just goes to show how much can be done with a 'simple' scarf.

Julide and calexandre like this.
  9. Thank you!

And may I say, if ever there was a shawl made for you, it's indeed this one. So pleased your dream came true.

Sammy Royal, xiaoxiao and Julide like this.
  10. Dear papertiger! Thank you soo much for your nice words and compliment...!! :hbeat: (And thanks also to @xiaoxiao and @Julide for liking your post... :flowers::flowers:)

11. I was looking for C’est la Fete Embroidered everywhere. Could you please tell me the reference number and the price. I will try to find it.

xiaoxiao and Aileenlnbh like this.
  12. Just wanna add to the chorus: Your story made made me so happy for you!! It’s just beautiful and I’m glad it finally made its way home to you.

Sammy Royal and Julide like this.
  13. Wow, I agree, we need more pictures! This is really stunning!

Aileenlnbh likes this.
  14. Hi there I was told I got the last one globally, picked up a few days ago that had been store transferred for me

15. Trying to attach some more photos here View attachment 4302809