Scarves Show us your "Exceptional" scarves !

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!

1. wowwwwww here you are finally!
    in this color is super!
    totally like it dear, what an amazing find!!!
    congratulations my dear sister!

Sammy Royal and Julide like this.
  2. This is a wonderful story!

Sammy Royal likes this.
  3. What an exceptional shawl for an exceptional lady. Congratulations....you deserve to have your dreams come true.

Sammy Royal likes this.
  4. Loved the story, looks simply stunning on you SR

Sammy Royal likes this.
  5. My warmest congrats, it suits you perfectly and I say it's worth waiting 9 years for. Enjoy in the best of health, here's to 2019! :drinkup:

Sammy Royal likes this.
  6. Thank you soo much, dear Ladybaga!! :heart:
    Soooo happy to own this beauty finally - and to be your sister!! :hugs:
    Thank you, dear Holsby!! :flowers:

Holsby and sissy milano like this.
  7. Wow, thank you!!! What a lovely compliment... :blush:
    Thank you so much, dear Serva! :hbeat:
    Dear periogirl, thank you for your kind words!! Yes, it was definitely worth the wait.... :love: A very happy 2019 to you, too! :ghi5:

Serva1 likes this.
  8. Tigre Royal is such an iconic beautiful design, and it’s truly regal in the exceptional version. :girlsigh: You’re so lucky to have it. Congratulations and enjoy it!! :drinkup:

Sammy Royal likes this.
  9. Love your story, thanks for sharing!

Sammy Royal likes this.
  10. Thank you so much for your nice words!! ‘Truly regal‘ describes the shawl perfectly... :hbeat: Was wearing it to my DM’s birthday party and felt like a princess the whole day... :smile:
    Thank you very much, dear HoneyLocks! :flowers:

And thank you all so much for your Likes!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Hermes Nuttynut likes this.
  11. OMG that is glorious. Congratulations @Sammy Royal !

Sammy Royal likes this.

12. What an amazing story!!! I am on the same boat as you: I have fallen in love with an exceptional shawl for a long long time. Even though it was pointed out to me that it’s on eBay, I just couldn’t spent that much on a shawl (still can’t btw, just being honest here). Reading your experience made me smile as there is always hope!! You wear it beautifully, and it means even more that you have waited for such a long time for one. ❤️ Congratulations again and enjoy!! Your story has made the shawl even more exceptional!

hopiko, Sammy Royal and Julide like this.
  13. Sammy I am so happy that you have found this treasure! It looks amazing on you! Congrats dear! Happy holidays to you too!:flowers:

Sammy Royal likes this.
  14. Thank you, dear Langsam!! :flowers:
    What a wonderful post...! :hbeat: Thank you so much, dear xiaoxiao! Keeping my fingers crossed for you to find your HG soon! :tup:
    Dear Julide, thank you very much for your lovely comments!! :hugs:

Langsam, xiaoxiao and Julide like this.
  15. Sammy, you hit the jackpot, what a wonderful x-mas pressie, huge Congratulations!

Sammy Royal and Julide like this.