Scarves Show us your "Exceptional" scarves !

Thank you @meta:flowers: Was there a women's beaded muffler too? Maybe not a tiger but beaded? I remember seeing a cream stole something or another?:shrugs:
Are you referring to the Trousseau Ascot Muffler? If so, it's embroidered not beaded. This was for Spring/Summer 2023 as well.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 23.00.20.pngScreenshot 2023-10-28 at 23.01.15.pngScreenshot 2023-10-28 at 23.01.36.png

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 23.05.35.png

Thank you for the clarification. I thought that one was exceptional as well as being embroidered.
It was mistakenly posted in this thread but it isn't an categorized as exceptional by Hermès. Hope that helps to clear things up. :smile:

• Insightful
Reactions: TankerToad
Are you referring to the Trousseau Ascot Muffler? If so, it's embroidered not beaded. This was for Spring/Summer 2023 as well.

View attachment 5884848View attachment 5884849View attachment 5884850

View attachment 5884853

It was mistakenly posted in this thread but it isn't an categorized as exceptional by Hermès. Hope that helps to clear things up. :smile:
Still, it says right in the description that it's "an exceptional piece". Hermes should be more careful in their descriptions if it isn't an exceptional item.

Still, it says right in the description that it's "an exceptional piece". Hermes should be more careful in their descriptions if it isn't an exceptional item.
Perhaps you misunderstood me? I was replying to @Julide that perhaps the exceptional scarf that she had in mind was the Trousseau Ascot Muffler based on her description of "cream stole."

However, in replying to @letsallcheers I was pointing out specifically that the Tigre Royal Brode muffler is not an exceptional scarf even though it was mistakenly posted here by another member, a few pages earlier. :shrugs::doh:

photo_2023-10-29 10.43.02.jpeg

Perhaps you misunderstood me? I was replying to @Julide that perhaps the exceptional scarf that she had in mind was the Trousseau Ascot Muffler based on her description of "cream stole."

However, in replying to @letsallcheers I was pointing out specifically that the Tigre Royal Brode muffler is not an exceptional scarf even though it was mistakenly posted here by another member, a few pages earlier. :shrugs::doh:

View attachment 5885020
Ah. Two different items. Now I understand your clarification. Thank you, Meta.

Reactions: Julide

View attachment 5885020
That was me !

Reactions: Redbirdhermes

View attachment 5885020
Thank you for the clarification! One more question here: does it mean only handmade embroidered scarves (those made in India) can be considered exceptional?

Attachments

• IMG_2569.jpeg
    IMG_2569.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 19