Arts & Crafts Show Us Your Etsy Buys =)

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
I never checked this site 'til I was looking for a personalized shirt for my DS' 1st birthday... since my 1st purchase, I'm HOOKED!

This ETSY Site is soooooo cute!!! love all these hand made/personalized stuff!

I am already placing my 2nd purchase (with a diff seller). :graucho:

Here's my 1st purchase:
il_430xN.67134025.jpg

the seller's theme is using leaves on the prints.. very creative and cute!
here's another example of her creation:
il_430xN.62598264.jpg

now, I'd love to see what my fellow pfers has purchased from ETSY! :graucho:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=22610261

I personally love it, my mom thinks it's a little strong. I really hate strong perfumes, so it's a good choice for me. I say go out and sample it if you haven't already - has a really fresh, floral scent to it.

^I almost got that necklace! and twochubbycheeks, I don't find MJ Daisy too strong. My sister liked it so much she got herself a bottle. But I would definitely sample it out on your skin, some perfumes react differently and it may not smell the same on you as it does on a piece of paper.

Anyway, I love etsy!

Here's an iPod case i purchased...it's made out of wood! I wrote all over it, though...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6101704

And here's my agenda! Each week has pictures. So cute!

Attachments

• IMG_6784.JPG
    IMG_6784.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_6785.JPG
    IMG_6785.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_6787.JPG
    IMG_6787.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
^I almost got that necklace! and twochubbycheeks, I don't find MJ Daisy too strong. My sister liked it so much she got herself a bottle. But I would definitely sample it out on your skin, some perfumes react differently and it may not smell the same on you as it does on a piece of paper.

Anyway, I love etsy!

Here's an iPod case i purchased...it's made out of wood! I wrote all over it, though...
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6101704

And here's my agenda! Each week has pictures. So cute!

I'll definitely try out the MJ Daisy. The bottle looks so cute! I wanted to buy it when I first saw it at our Exchange Store but hesitated, then when I came back for it.. it was gone. =(

my gosh! the wooden ipod holder is soooo cute!!! is it heavy???

love the agenda, did you made it?

^^ cute!! there's a ring on etsy im really debating as well...it's very small with a tiny star, all sterling silver...and only $12!

I recently either lost or misplaced a bunch of my nice rings (my class ring included....arrggggg) so i'm thinking about starting up my ring collection again. I used to have about 5 rings i wore and during college i stopped wearing them because I took a painting class...never got into the habit of wearing them again... and about a year ago when i wanted to wear them again.. no where to be seen... :sad: most of them were rings i bought at different vacation spots I would go to.

^^
Do you have a link to the ring??

I've been on a mission to get more jewelry too!! I'm thinking about putting an Alchemy listing up for a single finger ring that features my name written in wire that's in a scripted/curly-q font.