Show us your Cole Haan bags..I know you're out there!!

bagstobuy

Aug 12, 2009
Here's mine:yahoo: I never use the red bag for some reason :sad:
DSCN1320.jpg

Cole Haan small Genevieve red woven tote
DSCN1332.jpg

Cole Haan small Genevieve saddle woven tote
DSCN1494.jpg

cole-haan-village-weave-dome-handbag-profile.jpg

cole-haan-kate-hudson.jpg

Cole Haan village dome woven leather satchel
colehaan.jpg

Cole Haan Genevieve slim tote in chocolate brown
colehaanraleigh-1.jpg

Cole Haan Raleigh Woodbury nubuck whipstitch hobo

Last edited:
Oh, oh! I LOVE those bags! :biggrin: I think the CH woven leather bags are scrumptious. I especially love that red bag and I think you should use it more often.

I like that whipstitched hobo too. I think that line is very pretty...very understated...very casual and a bit fun. I was disappointed when they didn't come out with more bags in that style.

I have a couple CH rouched Village bags from a few years back, and a couple wristlets I got on ebay that I've worn to pieces. If I get a chance I'll post photos.

Thank you for sharing! I adore CH bags! ;)

here's mine Genevieve large woven triangle tote..love her to bits..it will soften with use..and I never conditioned it..my bad. .any tips on good leather conditioner?

Attachments

• Triangle_Tote_Genevieve_Collection_Cole_Haan.jpeg
    Triangle_Tote_Genevieve_Collection_Cole_Haan.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 2,196
I love my current Cole Haan bag and I just bought another one that I have yet to remove from the packaging.

I love this one. It's one of my favorite bags. I'm pretty sure I got it from Saks- definitely got it in Santa Barbara in 2010. It is the perfect size for my purposes, I love the hardware color, the softness of the leather, the lining, the back slide pocket, the removable cross-body strap, "just right" amount of embellishment... I just love this bag.

DSC00014.jpg

The new one is a Cornelia triple zip satchel in ivory. I have no pics yet but it's still on the CH website. http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/catalog/product.jsp?catId=100&productId=528552&productGroup=528550

I find the CH bags are good quality, very soft supple leather and excellent value. I am planning on visiting the CH outlets in Vegas in August and I hope they have some sweet bags!

I'm really glad I found this post - I LOVE Cole Haan bags. I don't know about you, but I find that they are quite understated and overlooked in the hand bag world... but maybe it's just in Canada that that is the case? I only have one and a card holder case but I intend to add more to my collection. The leather smells SO good and is so soft and the quality of their dustbags are fantastic. I absolutely love their shoes too! I have about 6 or 7 and recommend them everyone I know.

Attachments

• colehaan.jpg
    colehaan.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 1,787
I'm really glad I found this post - I LOVE Cole Haan bags. I don't know about you, but I find that they are quite understated and overlooked in the hand bag world... but maybe it's just in Canada that that is the case? I only have one and a card holder case but I intend to add more to my collection. The leather smells SO good and is so soft and the quality of their dustbags are fantastic. I absolutely love their shoes too! I have about 6 or 7 and recommend them everyone I know.

Twins! I had a style of that bag (rehomed it as it was too small) and have the same card case in pink!