Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Not exactly a bargain but I couldn't pass this one up. This is the very first bag I've ever bought at Goodwill. Usually I never find anything there, so much that I stopped looking at Goodwills. It was just a fluke that I ended up there. In the glass case, but not as outrageously priced as most bags I've seen at Goodwill. Once I saw the color, there was no way I was leaving without this one: Grape Sonoma Pocket Zip Nubuc for $36.

Great find, congratulations! Finding any of the Sonomas in Grape is really unusual. And the pocket arrangement on that style is super-practical.

Last edited:
Yes it's got a strap , single one which is fine , no serial number. I'm new to Coach so not sure about many things but loved its old world look :smile:

I would love to get into it but am such a newbie :smile: any ideas on what bag it is ? Or how to bring some life back into her
TIA :smile:
It's a very early basic bag. Since it doesn't have a serial number, it was made around the mid 70's. The style number is 9455. These bags wash up beautifully. I would wash her in the sink with a mild soap, rinse thoroughly, then stuff with towels to reshape her and let her dry. Start applying leather conditioner when she is almost dry. For more help, check out the rehab thread. http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-clubhouse/coach-rehab-and-rescue-club-624452-668.html#post25144257

DH finds me some awesome stuff when he goes out to garage sales. A nice Layla Poppy Groove Crossbody in Metallic Silver with dustbag, and a Burgundy Soho Large Hobo ..got both for $30. (talked em down from $40 LOL)
tbv6.jpg

BEAUTIFUL bag...GORGEOUS color...Congrats! No way I would have left her either!

Great find, congratulations! Finding any of the Sonomas in Grape is really unusual. And the pocket arrangement on that style is super-practical.
Thanks! She was in great condition too. I've already moved in. I didn't realize she had her hangtag because it was stuck up on her strap.

Attachments

• 4949 sonoma grape006.jpg
    4949 sonoma grape006.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 735
Dang! That's the most perfect match between a bag and fob that I've ever seen! Both look great!
Thank you! Don't you just love it when you find the perfect marriage between fob and bag?!
Love this bag awesome color!!
Thank you! Too bad the Legacy drawstring I bought from FP wasn't closer to this color...but then maybe not - I just saved over $200!

My new Berkeley Saddle bag #9014 in brown. Authenticated by Hyacinth earlir today! This is my second bag from the Berkeley line. It is in really good shape. I think I will still give it a bath for general freshening, and to reshape it.

I won it on auction for $49 shipped. I covet a red one, but they are pretty rare to find affordably.

I git the same thing for$50 at a consignment shop a while back. Love it!

DH finds me some awesome stuff when he goes out to garage sales. A nice Layla Poppy Groove Crossbody in Metallic Silver with dustbag, and a Burgundy Soho Large Hobo ..got both for $30. (talked em down from $40 LOL)
tbv6.jpg

Congrats to your DH on spotting 2 great bags...and his negotiating skills :smile:

Thanks! She was in great condition too. I've already moved in. I didn't realize she had her hangtag because it was stuck up on her strap.

...AND a hangtag??? She's just gorgeous!

Took a chance on a newbie seller on ebay, because at a BUY IT NOW for $52.99 I had to chance it. It is just beautiful inside and out.: The Bleecker Tattersall lined large duffel style # 11423 in bottle green

rmw8.jpg

fcnz.jpg

rr81.jpg