Show us your COACH secondhand BARGAINS!!

Oh this is so much fun seeing other's fab frugal finds! I scored this NYC Classic Shoulder Bag (current style No. 9170) at the thrift store on half-off day for $12.50! Have requested authentication earlier today (two-tone strap is nagging me) - fingers crossed!

Attachments

• IMG_3381.JPG
    IMG_3381.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 23
Oh this is so much fun seeing other's fab frugal finds! I scored this NYC Classic Shoulder Bag (current style No. 9170) at the thrift store on half-off day for $12.50! Have requested authentication earlier today (two-tone strap is nagging me) - fingers crossed!
Fab find. I think the faded piping gives it a funky spectator vibe. But that's me, I am on a funky neutral NYC bag spectator kick at the current time.

Hello lovely people of the Coach forum,

I’m too excited not to share this find - my very first Coach after wanting one since I was a teenager - a Rhyder 24. She was in a very rough condition from a thrift shop and I paid the South African equivalent of about $12. A couple of hours of gentle cleaning and she’s perfect. I cannot believe how well-made and beautiful this bag is. I’m so obsessed and this may be the bag that turns a 20 year devotion to Longchamp…

Attachments

• F66FD378-FD9F-41D7-8683-24BC73EC27DA.jpeg
    F66FD378-FD9F-41D7-8683-24BC73EC27DA.jpeg
    267.4 KB · Views: 46
Here are two bags I found today on Facebook Marketplace in my neighborhood. The first is a NYC-creed 9635 which is missing the turnlock (new one is on the way), but has almost no wear on the bag.

9635.JPG

And the second, a pre-1994 City Bag in red. This one is still new with tags and some documentation and blew my mind when I saw it.

9790.JPG

I got both bags from the same seller for $95.