Show Us Your Chanel Christmas Presents!

MY jumbo classic flap in dark brown :yes:

I was debating between a classic flap and the medallion tote myself :smile: but then I told my husband that the medallion tote is more of an everyday bag and I could get more use out of it.

I am petite and the jumbo classic flap looked too big on me. I will probably get the medium and use it more for evening.

BTW, your bag is beautiful! Enjoy!

OMG!!! I haven't seen this thread before!!! WHAT GREAT LOOT!!! I feel like a dolt for creating my own thread.

Shanghai-lily - I :love: :love: :love: your bag! What a great color and style! How fresh!! What ligne is it? It is magnificent!
Pursegalsf - What a great bf!!
Bee... Bee, designer307, Michele- What Chanel classics! I really need to get some of those! I don't get why she calls you "sans elegance" though... maybe it's in jest?
Kitty - The Bowler, how yummy!

I was debating between a classic flap and the medallion tote myself :smile: but then I told my husband that the medallion tote is more of an everyday bag and I could get more use out of it.

I am petite and the jumbo classic flap looked too big on me. I will probably get the medium and use it more for evening.

BTW, your bag is beautiful! Enjoy!

Thanks designer307. I think I'll be using my flap everyday and give my medallion tote a rest :yes:

Balenciagalove Don't feel silly! You were just excited that's all. I would've liked to have my own thread too but saw this thread first :P

I received the Modern Chain Small Tote in Black from DH (bought from Tokyo)

While i bought the patent reissue as a present to myself. I wish i bought the Navy patent reissue in Rome when i was there, but was holding out until i got to Tokyo, but they didn;t have the navy (only gold, silver and dark white)

- Amy

Attachments

• chanelmod.jpg
    chanelmod.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 188
  • whitereissue.jpg
    whitereissue.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 165
Kasumi Amy - I love your reissue! Great contrast to your tote! Enjoy! I personally like your white one better quite a BIT!

Pursegalsf - You're such a sweetheart! The brown is so beautiful and unusual. I think it's a great choice!

I hope it's not too late to share..

Last X'mas, hubby asked me which bag I'd like to get for X'mas..which I had LV in my mind.
But then he told me.."Go ahead and get the Chanel you've always wanted!":nuts:

And finally..after 2 exchange done, at last I could enjoy my first Chanel!:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSC00744.jpg
    DSC00744.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 206
  • DSC00749.jpg
    DSC00749.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 158