Show Us Your Chanel Christmas Presents!

Sorry for my pretentiousness, LOL. Vendeuse is just a term that the sales ladies at the Rue Cambon atelier call themselves on their name cards (they don’t like to be called sales associate/assistant) because they believe that they have more responsibilities than selling clothes. I suppose they have the right to say so, LOL because they have to make sure that no two client in the group she look after has the same clothes to ensure that there is no déjà-vu with your identical twin, LOL. The other really nice advantage to have a vendeuse lady is the discount on the prêt piece :greengrin:

Although she likes to call me mademoiselle sans elegance but she has been really nice to me sending me all the DVDs, books, material sample and price list binders even though I’ve bought only three couture pieces from her!

I've never visited any Chanel boutique outside the US, so I didn't know that to work at a boutique in France is such a coveted job. Why does your sales lady call you "a woman without elegance"??

pursegalsf, congrats on your brown caviar flap! it was lovely of your bf to get it for you.
erica1451, congrats on your first chanel. it is a true classic!!
designer307, you have a great husband!
michele, congrats on your GST.
kitty nyc, love the color of your bowler
sarahjett, don't forget we like pics :smile:

as for me, no chanel. like others said, it has to be a gift from moi to moi. :P

My first Chanel item was my new sunglasses I received this Christmas from my parents. I'm so excited!!! I've got to get them adjusted though because they are a little tight.:yes:

Attachments

• Channel Sunnies.JPG
    Channel Sunnies.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 127
Re-posting in the right thread...obviously I am new to the forum! :shame:

My lovely Xmas pressies (from my darling mother and stepfather respectively):

DSC01671.jpg

chanelsunnies.jpg

Looks like all of you had a very nice Christmas!! I got one of my gifts early and posted it before this thread started (Chanel J12 Diamond Bezel Watch).
Congratulations to everyone, may you have a wonderful year in 2007!
Heres to a round of Chanel bags for everyone!!!