Show us your Alaia:)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Girls, I cannot believe that Alaia shoes & bags doesn't have own thread.
    Do you like Alaia?
    Post pics of yours.....Have fun:smile:

2. I love Alaia shoes, but am a 35, so it is so hard to find them in my size, and when I do, they are so expensive, I can never justify it! They are never on sale in my size! I would love to see other people's Alaia shoes though, because I think his shoes are gorgeous!

3. I love Alaia too!!:love:I have some ballet flats. I would love to own a pair of heels, but they are so tall!! I would fall for sure!
    I will try to post pics soon!!:flowers:

4. Great thread OP! cannot wait to see pics...

5. I have two pairs...I will post pics in a few days. I love both! One pair I paid full price for and the other I paid $30 for secondhand.

6. i see them at the barneys wearhouse sale specifically in your size each year. Size 35 is left and size 42

7. Got these on sale a few months back:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

loveydovey35 likes this.
  8. these are sooooo beautiful! may i ask where you got them from?

Thanks!

9. They were on sale at both Saks & NM over the summer. I believe Alaia brought this style back in suede for fall.

10. k*d! Those are amazing!! Absolutely love it!

11. I loooove Alaia!!! I'll try to get a pic of mine up soon. I don't have any at work.

12. I have 1 pair...cuz they are so expensive, but more low-keyed then your avg CL.

13. love alaia...but i can never seem to find anywhere that stocks them near me...

i always think of clueless when i hear alaia :lol:

14. ^^^ :lol:

I know! the prices are insane. I wish I could afford more.

Here are the ones I have.

Attached Files:

loveydovey35 likes this.
  15. those shoes are hot Jetset and K*d! and to clarify, when I say low keyed, I meant they are less in your face in terms of media, celebrities, fellow-tpfers. design-wise, they are definitely au courant and edgy for sure.