Show us you H-H in action!! Pics please!!

Yay! I can put my new to me Grape Shine Havana up here! :biggrin: I so love this bag! I love Havanas! I think they're the almost perfect hobos and I really hope I can get another one soon. :biggrin:

Forgive the drawing and whatnot on the wall. :biggrin: My two-year old loves running amuck with crayons and paint.

Attachments

• IMG_1285 a.jpg
    IMG_1285 a.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 389
  • IMG_1286 a.jpg
    IMG_1286 a.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 383
Thank you doi! That's a very hard color to find, I've never seen it for sale! I only have it because someone offered it as a trade to a friend of mine and my friend told me she wasn't interested and I fell in love with it.

Yay! I can put my new to me Grape Shine Havana up here! :biggrin: I so love this bag! I love Havanas! I think they're the almost perfect hobos and I really hope I can get another one soon. :biggrin:

Forgive the drawing and whatnot on the wall. :biggrin: My two-year old loves running amuck with crayons and paint.

That's beautiful Doi! It looks mint, & you got one with a Tassel, lucky you!! I don't have a Havana b/c I feel like it's a bit big for me, but it was the bag that made me fall in love with HH when I saw it in LuckyMag in ...'08? '09? Seeing this totally makes me want one still. Sigh. The Grape shine is yummy too, it looks like a TootsiePop :P

Glad your CA Trophy troubles got resolved too. If you don't mind my asking- do you have to get it repaired yourself & they cover the cost?

...and I know nothing about it. Can someone tell me anything? I cannot find info on the internet. I want to sell it because it is just not for me but I have no idea what it's worth. TIA

Attachments

• photo (11) (1024x768).jpg
    photo (11) (1024x768).jpg
    493.9 KB · Views: 314
  • photo (16) (768x1024).jpg
    photo (16) (768x1024).jpg
    478 KB · Views: 315
I have that Floripa. It's one HH I will never part with!! It's the coooolest lady briefcase substitute. Had it in the crazy Miami like multicolor-way but didn't wear enough neutrals to incorporate it into my wardrobe.

Thank you and OMG, I could never pull off the look like Jan does! Anyway, the bag is in great shape. Should I price it at $100? It has no dust bag or authentication or any of that other jazz. Just as is. Thoughts?

authentication shouldn't be a problem - don't know that anyone's ever reported fake HH branded bags. No dustbag might drop the price a little. Careful what you post - we're not allowed to sell on the forums or talk about our own auctions or booths.