Show us whatcha got! • Post your latest CL Purchases here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely do reveals but these are way too special not to share. Ronron Blue Jean Ostrich from Motocomb through Harvey Nichols. Half size up from TTS. Only took 2 days to get here to Oz! Sorry for crappy iPhone pics.

Special thanks to carlinha (shoe twin!) for alerting me about these babies. Photos simply cannot capture the beauty of this pair. Enjoy ladies and thanks for letting me share!:biggrin:

188-1.jpg

189-1.jpg

191-1-1.jpg

192-1-1.jpg

193-1.jpg

Dessye: OMG! Amazing!
Gym: Love both new pair!
Shoes: Those are some sexy shoes!
Theren: I'm so sorry they don't fit. They look fabulous.
Celtic: Love the patent Pigalles. I wasn't a fan of the pointy toes either, until recently. They look good on you.
Cali: Love them on you!
Jeshika: Sexy Big Lips. I can't wait to see modeling pics.
Regreens: I'm drooling over both of your new additions.

Dessye Those red croc biancas are amazing on you. I tried them on and they were bleah on me :sad: ... (BG sale)
Gymangel both pairs are beauties - the Madame Butterflys just made my want list!
Shoesanddogs Bikikis are hot!
Theren The teal is amazing and such a fab deal. Can you put a shoe stretcher in?
CelticLuv I am like you, a bit on the fence w/ the Pigalles. Would like to try them too. Can you do 120s? I think the 100s look nice on you, but for me, the 120s have that extra ummph that make Pigalles worth the extra effort to wear.
Calisurf I like the look of Boulimas more than the Maggies too, but think the Maggies are more versatile...but they look amazing on you.
Jeshika Is it the light? but I am loving the way the heels look graphite on those Big Lips!
Regreens I have not seen the turquoise/teal on ostrich before and it's stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.