~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

hey, i got the second one from your pics (the sightly purple coloured). I love it- except for the leather :sad:
Hm not sure, they must be still available- online shop?

Wow, lucky you, I want that one too! :sunnies Nope, they are not available at the e-store, only the narrow ones... which is pretty strange as they have ALL other styles in both sizes :hrmm:. I'm going to Venice this week again anyway so I'll check there.. tnx:smile:

I have a Sabbia tote which can be a clutch and shoulder bag, here together with YSL raffia downtown

attachment.php

attachment.php

My Newest Miu Miu Buy - The Cute Polka Dot Platform Sandals. :smile:

Omg, I LOVE your whole outfit :nuts: I love polka dot pattern, skirts, cute cardigans, stockings and even cute animal ears (I have a whole range of all the listed things, hehe:P)... so that's a perfect outfit for me :amuse:

It gets grey on the edges and on the sides too. not too noticable but I still think this leather for bags and wallets sucks - in comparison to the deerskin matt leather.:smile:

I guess you're right... Do you guys think that nappa leather is ok (compared to the issues that vitello lux leather has)? Or does this kind of leather have problems too: http://www.miumiu.com/it/IT/e-store/dep/handbags/cat/all/mat/all/col/all/RN0473_N88_F0054 :shrugs:

I love the sandals, they are soooooo cute :biggrin:

Omg, I LOVE your whole outfit :nuts: I love polka dot pattern, skirts, cute cardigans, stockings and even cute animal ears (I have a whole range of all the listed things, hehe:P)... so that's a perfect outfit for me :amuse:

I guess you're right... Do you guys think that nappa leather is ok (compared to the issues that vitello lux leather has)? Or does this kind of leather have problems too: http://www.miumiu.com/it/IT/e-store/dep/handbags/cat/all/mat/all/col/all/RN0473_N88_F0054 :shrugs:

Your kind words made me smile. :smile:

^^ Well, I thought so too, but I saw it yesterday at Miu miu and it was sooo soft and sensitive that I think it would scratch even more easily... it was soft like baby skin :balloon:

Btw, I exchanged the Mughetto wallet for the black one - even the SA agreed that this Mughetto color is kind od different than usual, more like Cammeo... the black wallet is even more perfect and versatile for me, it's a beauty :P. I'll buy a bag in Mughetto when they get the real shade of Mughetto again :smile: