Show us the interior of your empty LV bag !!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
I've searched but could not find a thread that showcases the interior of bags. I don't want to see what you keep in your bag, but would love to see what the inside looks like, with regards to colour, lining, pockets, and/or compartments. I really liked the interior of my Delightful, however it did lack pockets. I will post the interior of my new Amfar (limited edition) monogram bag, to show you the uniqueness of it. I love the various compartments it has, and the fact that I can house my water bottle in an upright position! Not to mention the rich red leather and suede. So..ladies..gents…show us the interior of your bags please!

Attachments

• Amfar interior.jpg
    Amfar interior.jpg
    944.8 KB · Views: 303
I've searched but could not find a thread that showcases the interior of bags. I don't want to see what you keep in your bag, but would love to see what the inside looks like, with regards to colour, lining, pockets, and/or compartments. I really liked the interior of my Delightful, however it did lack pockets. I will post the interior of my new Amfar (limited edition) monogram bag, to show you the uniqueness of it. I love the various compartments it has, and the fact that I can house my water bottle in an upright position! Not to mention the rich red leather and suede. So..ladies..gents…show us the interior of your bags please!

I would love to see what the exterior of the bag looks like as I have never seen it'