Show us the interior of your empty LV bag !!

designer1

Jul 23, 2010
CANADA
I've searched but could not find a thread that showcases the interior of bags. I don't want to see what you keep in your bag, but would love to see what the inside looks like, with regards to colour, lining, pockets, and/or compartments. I really liked the interior of my Delightful, however it did lack pockets. I will post the interior of my new Amfar (limited edition) monogram bag, to show you the uniqueness of it. I love the various compartments it has, and the fact that I can house my water bottle in an upright position! Not to mention the rich red leather and suede. So..ladies..gents…show us the interior of your bags please!

Attachments

SarahLVoe

SarahLVoe
Oct 14, 2012
I've searched but could not find a thread that showcases the interior of bags. I don't want to see what you keep in your bag, but would love to see what the inside looks like, with regards to colour, lining, pockets, and/or compartments. I really liked the interior of my Delightful, however it did lack pockets. I will post the interior of my new Amfar (limited edition) monogram bag, to show you the uniqueness of it. I love the various compartments it has, and the fact that I can house my water bottle in an upright position! Not to mention the rich red leather and suede. So..ladies..gents…show us the interior of your bags please!

I would love to see what the exterior of the bag looks like as I have never seen it'