show us the bi-tri colored babies!

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
I was going to say Birkins and Kellys but there are others out there, too - so let's see some pics!

(Help pls if this thread already exists :smile:)

nafnaf

Jan 15, 2007
I was going to say Birkins and Kellys but there are others out there, too - so let's see some pics!

(Help pls if this thread already exists :smile:)
Excellent idea!! Katel. Especially now I'm fishing for bicolor ideas. Let me take couple quick pics and post my bicolor. Brb.

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ms. K:

Gosh, that is beautiful (ok, any tiny tint of red, I'll said beautiful)....

This purse ban is driving me NUTS.........:crybaby:

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
^^^You are a very strong lady, Ms. MORGANNG!

I saw your post about the white birdy KP and nearly pm-ed you myself - and I don't need that KP - well done you for resisting that!! :heart:

MORGANNG

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
Dear Ms. K:

It is mixed of feelings..... Happy about the $ in the pocket but this can see can't buy is making my heart ACHE.... I don't know if I may stay sustain if the color is RED???

Raz

O.G.
May 11, 2007
Europe
nafnaf, I have never seen that combo before, but it is absolutely stunning!!!
After H green, H blue is my fav colour, and that has two blues, gorgeous!!

Katel

O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
over the rainbow
Ms. MORGANNG, perhaps you can indulge with this plume as it's epsom, durable, with vermillion snap pop interior fun for summer and price is very reasonable??!!?? :graucho:

I think you deserve it for turning down that white ostrich KP your SA offered you! :heart: And with this purchase ^^ you will be approx. $4k ahead! :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK ladies and gents, I know you're out there with your gorgy bi and tri-colors....pls post em so I can :drool: when I come back tonight...