Show us some LOVE (from afar)

Love to see distance Cartier vca jewelry pics XD.Here’s all my bracelets in recent pics. Do not dare to go out before took vaccines. I don’t buy any jewelry that I do not wear 24/7 :yes:

I notice your regular juste un clou goes over your love bracelet. May I ask what size did you get for both bracelets? I'm currently on the fence between a size 17 and size 18 love bracelet. I prefer the comfort of the 18 but like the look of the snug 17, and was thinking of getting a juste un clou 16 to "secure it" in place at my wrist.

I notice your regular juste un clou goes over your love bracelet. May I ask what size did you get for both bracelets? I'm currently on the fence between a size 17 and size 18 love bracelet. I prefer the comfort of the 18 but like the look of the snug 17, and was thinking of getting a juste un clou 16 to "secure it" in place at my wrist.
My regular juc is size 15 the love cuff is size 16. I wear the regular love bracelet in size 16 so I should get a size 17 cuff and it can have some movement on my wrist like my size 15 juc and 16 full love bracelet. then it probably won’t be overlap by the juc. Although they looks like overlapped now it actually didn’t hit the love cuff because the nail tip is higher than the cuff. and the juc won’t completely over cross the love cuff even though the cuff is one size smaller. For your reference My wrists are 14.3 cm so I think add 1.5 cm more than the wrists size will be the best size for the love bracelet and add 0.5 cm more for the juc bracelet ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: 111111 and hhw