Show some A.P.C love..Your A.P.C in-action!

stefeilnately

LAVISHED
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
I have fallen totally in love with the simplicity and timelessness of French label A.P.C. Does anyone love this label too?

Do join in the fun and post outfits of yourself in A.P.C. Here is one of my favourite navy/white checkered top..

Picture086.jpg

I have fallen totally in love with the simplicity and timelessness of French label A.P.C. Does anyone love this label too?

Do join in the fun and post outfits of yourself in A.P.C. Here is one of my favourite navy/white checkered top..

Picture086.jpg

I've never heard of A.P.C. but your outfit is so cute! I just checked out their Web site and they really have some great items. And, they ship to the US! :yahoo:

US ladies: Here's a link to the US site:

http://usonline.apc.fr/

I've never heard of A.P.C. but your outfit is so cute! I just checked out their Web site and they really have some great items. And, they ship to the US! :yahoo:

US ladies: Here's a link to the US site:

http://usonline.apc.fr/

A.P.C's aesthetic is minimal and functional. I love the fact that many of their blouses and dresses are 100% cotton! Hope you find something nice at the sale!

What a great thread !!! APC is one of my favorite brands, probably my favorite !!
the cuts are perfect, clean, simple, elegant, and the quality is excellent. I have many many clothes and shoes from APC :smile:

Here is a first pic with my favorite APC brown boots (from F/W 2010) and an APC blue dress from the F/W 2010 too. I have been wearing those boots all the time and honestly they still look awesome, I couldn't be happier with the quality :smile:
P1090556.jpg

Finally I find someone here who loves APC! :smile: you outfit is so well-put together.
Those boots look great on you and so far I have been pleased with the quality of their shoes!

What a great thread !!! APC is one of my favorite brands, probably my favorite !!
the cuts are perfect, clean, simple, elegant, and the quality is excellent. I have many many clothes and shoes from APC :smile:

Here is a first pic with my favorite APC brown boots (from F/W 2010) and an APC blue dress from the F/W 2010 too. I have been wearing those boots all the time and honestly they still look awesome, I couldn't be happier with the quality :smile:
P1090556.jpg

I really want the simple wool Breton stripe sweater but am unsure if it will look right on me. I love APC but many of their pieces don't look as great on curves. I have a linen Breton stripe top that I love.