Show Room

Fendilover2822

Handbag Addict
Sep 9, 2006
So, I was @ Fendi 5th ave yesterday and went into the show room. They have some cute stuff coming out in the spring. The only spy bag that was there was the new dark denim one that saks has. But they had some great shoes and some really nice clothes. I saw the "B Mix?" and some other bags. Some bags were kinda crazy. But in the store they had the new b hobo and some nice selleria. Great shoes...that are on sale, and a grey spy bag that just happened to follow me home. I will post pics of my new bag as soon as I take them.

And coming out are some huge huge belts! It was the double f in chrome that was probably 5" in length and like 10" in the width. It was heavy too. But it was kinda cool.

Hi Fendilover, Have you seen the catalogue Fendi are meant to be bringing out for the first time. I know my SA in England have said they are bringing one out so people could see the upcoming collection for 2007

Hi Fendilover, Have you seen the catalogue Fendi are meant to be bringing out for the first time. I know my SA in England have said they are bringing one out so people could see the upcoming collection for 2007

They did have the cataloque. It had a lot of selleria. I didn't take a hard look at it, but they did have them.