Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Hello fellow bag lovers!

I picked up the Givenchy ID bag in size Medium @ Fashionphile. ($1200 NWT)

I really liked many of the bags from CWK’s era at Givenchy, but, not since purchasing my mini Antigona, have I been swayed to buy a Givenchy bag.

((*After a lot of selling, and pairing down my collection, I have been on a low buy year. In the past I made MANY terrible-heavily YouTube influenced- purchases. I think “long and hard” before I buy a new bag these days.))

Last week, I was browsing around Nordstrom, and I saw this bag in Navy in person I think it’s a really cool and functional bag. (Perfect mom bag size for me) It has my three bag must haves;

-top handle
-cross body
-back pocket for phone

Although this was never an “it” bag, I think it’s great design. It’s definitely very similar to the Chanel 19, but since that is not in my budget… I think this will be a great alternative. I am glad to have found one in new condition on Fashionphile. I went pulled the trigger with FP because of the buy back program. Just incase the ID doesn’t work out, I know what it would cost me to sell it back. Although, I think this one is going to be a keeper!

68EC5617-FA8B-4114-AD0F-C9CBC83855DF.jpeg

F7466FFA-4E71-4653-A455-E63CC3973820.jpeg

9FDCC55B-9E0F-4D05-8D96-DBD387AA872A.jpeg

5E378FCC-6765-4522-B7A5-AAEB9FE62ACE.jpeg

Hello fellow bag lovers!

I really liked many of the bags from CWK’s era at Givenchy, but, not since purchasing my mini Antigona, have I been swayed to buy a Givenchy bag.

((*After a lot of selling, and pairing down my collection, I have been on a low buy year. In the past I made MANY terrible-heavily YouTube influenced- purchases. I think “long and hard” before I buy a new bag these days.))

Last week, I was browsing around Nordstrom, and I saw this bag in Navy in person I think it’s a really cool and functional bag. (Perfect mom bag size for me) It has my three bag must haves;

-top handle
-cross body
-back pocket for phone

Although this was never an “it” bag, I think it’s great design. It’s definitely very similar to the Chanel 19, but since that is not in my budget… I think this will be a great alternative. I am glad to have found one in new condition on Fashionphile. I went pulled the trigger with FP because of the buy back program. Just incase the ID doesn’t work out, I know what it would cost me to sell it back. Although, I think this one is going to be a keeper!

Reactions: sonygermany
Hello fellow bag lovers!

-top handle
-cross body
-back pocket for phone

View attachment 5194252

View attachment 5194253

View attachment 5194254

View attachment 5194255
So pretty!

Reactions: Elm1979
Hello fellow bag lovers!

-top handle
-cross body
-back pocket for phone

View attachment 5194252

View attachment 5194253

View attachment 5194254

View attachment 5194255
I prefer non IT bags. And I think most Givenchy bags have handle and is crossbody, except for the 90s and early '00s versions of the ant and panda. Their bag motto is pretty much "how many ways can I carry this bag".

I prefer non IT bags. And I think most Givenchy bags have handle and is crossbody, except for the 90s and early '00s versions of the ant and panda. Their bag motto is pretty much "how many ways can I carry this bag".
I agree! Sometimes the best bags just don’t get super popular, and then you can get them for a really good price! This bag is So well made. The quality is beautiful!