Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

I love this! I just ordered a black one, which I am smitten by, but your color is DROOLFEST. Do you know what colorway yours is called? and what are the reasons you love yours?

Hi, so sorry for the super late response!
I don't remember the colour being called anything other than brown really but even now, a year later, l really love it! Black is very classic and timeless but for my wardrobe the brown suited better. As I wanted a softer more casual looking bag, this was the ultimate choice.
Then.
NOW l wan't to add the black antigona!

Reactions: Kmora
Loving how well my Dark Grey Givenchy matches my wardrobe - so versatile! I wrote an in-depth review of it on my blog, showing size comparisons of it versus the small size (I bought the medium) and comparing it to my LV speedy. One of my fave bag investments - and a little bit addictive too bc it's such a classic bag!

Givenchy-Antigona-Grey-Medium-Handbag-Review-Blogger-Outfit-Au-Revoir-Sweatshirt-HM.jpg

Givenchy-Antigona-Grey-Medium-Blogger-Outfit.jpg

I'll have pics to share by next week as I'll be travelling with my Pandora this weekend but would love to see action shots from all of you with Givenchy bags, accessories, etc!

Let's do everything we can to finally have our sub-forum! ;)
My pandora woc in action, loving your images

Attachments

• 8EA96125-A81F-43D6-9FF5-618E8C11F222.jpeg
    8EA96125-A81F-43D6-9FF5-618E8C11F222.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 978