Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Gorgeous!!!!!! And so elegant too! This is such a beautiful handbag. It is a perfect happy addition to your outfit... I can totally see it dressing down too with jeans! Do you find it that versatile? Thanks in advance, I am trying to decide what will be my next handbag and this one is close in the running! :smile:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I really love the size too... this is the Small Nightingale. I purchased mine pre-owned from Ann's Fabulous Finds. As always they were wonderful to work with, it is in gorgeous condition, as close to new a pre-owned can get in my opinion, it was Mint inside and out, even better than the pictures. This is my 1st Givenchy and I usually like to buy pre-owned when the designer is new to me just in case we don't mesh, so at $775, this price was well in my comfort range. The lambskin is about $1400 new, goat skin is higher I believe. I adore it completely so I believe this will not be my last Givenchy, lol. Thanks again for your kind words!

Wow! Not bad at all, lucky you :smile: Thanks again for your reply and looking forward to your growing givenchy babies take care :smile::smile::smile:

I got it!! My HG! Black goatskin Small Antigona with silver hw! OMG I am in bag heaven (picture per my Instagram today) :love:

BBA421B2-7768-49B3-8BFE-FB8BF30BD397-6296-0000053F40EDBEF3.jpg

OMG!!! Kiwi, I'm so happy for you! You have been waiting sooooo long to find this. Congrats!!! Saw your modshots. She is PERFECT on you!

So, which do you love more? Your Citys or Ant?

OMG!!! Kiwi, I'm so happy for you! You have been waiting sooooo long to find this. Congrats!!! Saw your modshots. She is PERFECT on you!

So, which do you love more? Your Citys or Ant?

Haha thanks my friend! I'm still a City girl I love the easiness and lightweight! Antigona is a much structured bad which is a nice alternative to my 5 Cities :graucho:

Haha thanks my friend! I'm still a City girl I love the easiness and lightweight! Antigona is a much structured bad which is a nice alternative to my 5 Cities :graucho:

Yes, a nice alternative to the more relaxed City.

Keep your heart with those Bals, girlfriend! :loveeyes:

BUT keep on posting modshots with your new Ant. LOVE the pix!

My little 'gale hanging out with her blue cousin (we believe she's a Tinhan) at Dukem Ethiopian restaurant in Washington DC

794b6dc9-4686-4ad7-a0dc-57eb9104f14e_zps8b295c7f.jpg

(sorry for big, blurry pic)

72437102006179740699371.jpg

Hi everyone! Here's a picture of me with my Givenchy Antigona in small croc- stamped :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Absolutely lovely! Do you feel she can be worn equally well with you casual and more dressy outfits? I see you are pretty casual in this mod shot. Sometimes I feel the embossed leathers are so dressy but would love to add one sometime.