Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Hi manolos21, loveee your bag! Im considering this bag but really unsure about the sizes. I dont like the top of the handles to hit my armpit. Looking at your pictures it seems that the medium is better than the small, am i right? Im 5'3 and have the same built as you. Have you tried the small? Is it as comfortable as the medium when you carry it on the shoulder? TIA
:smile:

Hi! I tried the bag on my shoulder to check whether the handles hit the armpits for you, and there's about 1.5-2 inches of space before it hits the armpit. I've honestly never noticed the handles when it's on my shoulder, and it's never bothered me, if that puts your mind at ease. I've never tried the small though, so I can't speak to how it fits. :sad: But I knew that the small would be too small for me, in terms of how much stuff I could fit into it, so I just went straight with the medium. I personally think that with my build, the small would make me look bigger... :biggrin:

Aww, thank you again! I also have a few slouchy bags. While I love those too, I think this type of structured bag is just more formal looking. I like taking a bag like this to Court or to meetings rather than my Bal or PS1, etc.

totally agree, in a dark color like yours, it's an alpha female's work bag, especially if you're in a profession that warrants it. :smile:

Just posted these in the Nightingale thread, but will post them here too just in case seeing the Small size in this style might be helpful to others.

All of your mods were SO VERY helpful to me during my decision making, I thank you for the bottom of my handbag lovin' heart :heart:

Here is my 1st Givenchy ~ I am in TOTAL love!

Small Lambskin Nightingale:

GivenchysmallNightingalemods001_zps01028535.jpg

GivenchysmallNightingalemods002_zpseca838c9.jpg

GivenchysmallNightingalemods003_zps1c728587.jpg
wow! i absolutely love the size on this bag..may i ask if this is a mini nightingale or a small nightingale tote? and how much too..thank you, you look great!!! :smile:

My small Antigona out and about for the very first time :biggrin: Pic taken with my phone only, sorry it's not so clear.

Gorgeous!!!!!! And so elegant too! This is such a beautiful handbag. It is a perfect happy addition to your outfit... I can totally see it dressing down too with jeans! Do you find it that versatile? Thanks in advance, I am trying to decide what will be my next handbag and this one is close in the running! :smile:

wow! i absolutely love the size on this bag..may i ask if this is a mini nightingale or a small nightingale tote? and how much too..thank you, you look great!!! :smile:

Thanks so much for your kind words. I really love the size too... this is the Small Nightingale. I purchased mine pre-owned from Ann's Fabulous Finds. As always they were wonderful to work with, it is in gorgeous condition, as close to new a pre-owned can get in my opinion, it was Mint inside and out, even better than the pictures. This is my 1st Givenchy and I usually like to buy pre-owned when the designer is new to me just in case we don't mesh, so at $775, this price was well in my comfort range. The lambskin is about $1400 new, goat skin is higher I believe. I adore it completely so I believe this will not be my last Givenchy, lol. Thanks again for your kind words!

Gorgeous!!!!!! And so elegant too! This is such a beautiful handbag. It is a perfect happy addition to your outfit... I can totally see it dressing down too with jeans! Do you find it that versatile? Thanks in advance, I am trying to decide what will be my next handbag and this one is close in the running! :smile:

I definitely find it super versatile! It's perfect for day use with the shoulder strap and i think it's a great size for evening. Next time i'm going to wear it with jeans and a cute top or a plain tee, already planning outfits in my head;) Hope you decide on your perfect handbag soon!!! Thanks for the sweet words too :smile: