Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

1. Nordstrom Winter Sale Now Until February 24, Save Up To 40% With Free Shipping and Free Returns. SHOP NOW
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What a beauty!!!
    I love the color!

EveyB likes this.
  2. tumbled sheepskin mini Pandora in grey goes with everything!

20181002_190315.jpg
    MLX1980, beth001 and pzammie like this.
  3. Can you pls help me to authenticate if the bag that i bought is real or fake one? Its a preloved antigona calfskin large

6C38EA5A-41E4-4A6A-A033-F67D0BF3EAA5.jpeg
  4. [​IMG]

5. #3335 Oct 13, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2018
    Date code is not right. Leather tag shouldn't be rounded on edges. Letters "givenchy" too thick. Lining is not correct.
    Hope this helps.

Thenewestgirl likes this.
  6. Medium black Pepe Pandora
    IMG_0133.jpg

7. They sell some beautiful Givenchy/Swarovski pieces in some department stores now so I picked up a few pieces. They sparkle really nice and the price points are good
    image000000(7).jpg

Venessa84 and bellebellebelle19 like this.
  8. RichHarris and mtg116 like this.
  9. mtg116 and Ladan Mrss like this.
  10. Just bought what I am hoping is the ultimate ‘work’ bag. First outing on my desk! Wondering what other straps I could attach.... IMG_6817.jpg

11. #3341 Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    Thank you!
    I wish I could say I still adore this bag like the first time I held it in my hands.
    It is a beautiful piece of art indeed, just not something I would automatically grab.

IMG_0214.jpg

12. I can understand that. It is a unique color so maybe not your first choice daily ;)

13. I love it!

14. This is my work bag, and I’ve thrown it around, travelled with it and we’ll It’s been through hell, BUT it’s in pristine condition. Not a single scratch. I don’t “take care” of it. I think you will love it’s practicality as well as it’s beauty!

Enjoy!

Sterntalerli and MademoiselleC like this.
  15. Omg that’s a cute bag. I’ve been searching high and low to find the designer that designed my black leather made in Italy. I don’t feel like it’s a Givenchy how cool would that be. It’s the closest I’ve seen that resembles mine. Cute bag