Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Thank you! I actually just got a medium and am pretty short too. Hoping I can pull it off I actually thought this looked good on you from the photo! ☺️

Thank you! :smile: Well...don't let the size throw you off. I personally end up using the handle more than the strap unless I need to use both my hands. I love how much it can hold, it's now my weekend/travel purse. :smile:

Excited for you!!! Would love to see yours :biggrin:

I actually love ❤️ this bag!! Maybe I'm just getting used to ginormous bags lol, or the giant belly is helping, but I don't think it's that big. Would
Love to know your thoughts ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9461.JPG
    IMG_9461.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 1,317
  • IMG_9462.JPG
    IMG_9462.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 1,318
  • IMG_9464.JPG
    IMG_9464.JPG
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,320
I actually love [emoji173]️ this bag!! Maybe I'm just getting used to ginormous bags lol, or the giant belly is helping, but I don't think it's that big. Would
Love to know your thoughts ;)
I love this bag on you. Pandas, in its various incarnations, are at the core, just a cool and understated bag. It goes well with casual outfits, but can hold its own when dressed up. Thats why you see so many celebs wear it when theyre just out running errands.

Make sure its practical for you to use tho. Id hate for any bag to look good on but not good for your lifestyle.

I love this bag on you. Pandas, in its various incarnations, are at the core, just a cool and understated bag. It goes well with casual outfits, but can hold its own when dressed up. Thats why you see so many celebs wear it when theyre just out running errands.

Make sure its practical for you to use tho. Id hate for any bag to look good on but not good for your lifestyle.

Thanks so much randr21! This is actually the perfect option because I can wear it so many ways. I even saw someone trying it as a backpack and it worked - please excuse the sweats and background lol.

Attachments

• IMG_9456.JPG
    IMG_9456.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,280