Show Pics of your GIVENCHY in Action!!

Oh no, did it just happen? I would have expected it to just evaporate rather than leave a stain. Perhaps a little more time if it is a new stain?

What do you mean by that? Hehe sigh.. I just asked a bag cleaner here and she said this ba should undergo a color restoration and it would cost $100. O.0 i'd rather ask my sister to use it and let it clean after a year or two. Lol

What do you mean by that? Hehe sigh.. I just asked a bag cleaner here and she said this ba should undergo a color restoration and it would cost $100. O.0 i'd rather ask my sister to use it and let it clean after a year or two. Lol

I mean, when did this happen? We don't know if it happened same day or a couple days go from your post. Sometimes time can help certain types of damage fade or improve. I have never dealt with alcohol/sanitizer like this. If you decide to go with color restoration, be sure to ask how it will affect the texture of the leather. Sometimes leather texture changes with color / dye restoration. Good luck.

I mean, when did this happen? We don't know if it happened same day or a couple days go from your post. Sometimes time can help certain types of damage fade or improve. I have never dealt with alcohol/sanitizer like this. If you decide to go with color restoration, be sure to ask how it will affect the texture of the leather. Sometimes leather texture changes with color / dye restoration. Good luck.

This happened around mid of april. I forgot to ask about that, thanks for reminding!:smile: does givenchy store have warranty for this?

Someone spilled red wine on one of my Pandoras that was light grey suede and it all came out simply by using water and blotting it over and over…I think the key was keeping it wet and blotting, not rubbing. I don't know if it will be too late since it's dried out, but it's worth a try. Another idea would be taking it to a professional cleaner and having it looked at.

Don't know if I have ever done a Pandora modshot. So here is medium anthracite pepe pandora with my new Bal moto jacket.
ScreenShot2014-05-03at25630PM_zpsabebd462.png

You are making me want a panda LOL
Love your outfit! :smile: