Show pics of whats in your toki bag :D

Here is mine: :yahoo::heart:

IMG_0420.jpg

WOW :shocked: I wish I was online when everyone was "chatting" in this thread! LOL Crazyyy.. Sanrio, San-X, strapya.. all those lovely pictures of what people put in their tokis :nuts: Amazing! :love: Keroppi! I'd get that slipper eraser set from you Maya but I have no idea what I'd do with it! :lol: Wow.. this thread is just full of cuteness!! haha

Tvstar - I just realized that you have 2 phones!! Your blinged out SK3 and the pink RAZR!! LOL why 2??

Ok I posted this in another thread too but I thought this would be a good thread to have it in also. As for my BELLA I'm actually kind of surprised as to what it holds! It was more than what I thought would be! Here's some pics of my
somewhat stuffed foresta bella...

stuffedbella.jpg

Somewhat full.. nothing in the 2nd zipper this time

stuffedbellaopen.jpg

Its nice and snuggly in there. Didnt have to JAM anything in.

stuffedbellaguts.jpg

Spiaggia porta (usually with my camera inside), pirata denaro, keys, VS oil blotting sheets, band aid pack, Oakleys sunglasses, cell phone (yes, the white & green thing), planner book, Oxi Clean on the go spray, and a Tide pen!

I usually carry lip balm/lip gloss, gum in the 2nd zipper but I forgot to put it in the picture (I left it in my bambinone.. which I'm currently using) I usually leave my iPod nano (with toki iSkin) clipped to the metal ring of the bag instead of putting it inside. All of these things fit nicely into the bambinone too! But in the bambinone, I can fit my DS (regular one, not lite), its games, and the charger but NOT my planner (its too long)

(Sorry, I pretty much copy & pasted from the other thread! LOL)

whoa..spottie dottie is old school lol ..oh yeah i forgot about pekkle haha...how about tuxedo sam :biggrin: im not really a collector of the sanrio things but i just a have few things like pencil, pens..nothing major :P

old school is the best school- does anyone remember TWIN STARS? They were my fav when I was a kid- I think I just dated myself.

Tvstar - I just realized that you have 2 phones!! Your blinged out SK3 and the pink RAZR!! LOL why 2??

Ok I posted this in another thread too but I thought this would be a good thread to have it in also. As for my BELLA I'm actually kind of surprised as to what it holds! It was more than what I thought would be! Here's some pics of my
somewhat stuffed foresta bella...

stuffedbella.jpg

Somewhat full.. nothing in the 2nd zipper this time

stuffedbellaopen.jpg

Its nice and snuggly in there. Didnt have to JAM anything in.

stuffedbellaguts.jpg

Spiaggia porta (usually with my camera inside), pirata denaro, keys, VS oil blotting sheets, band aid pack, Oakleys sunglasses, cell phone (yes, the white & green thing), planner book, Oxi Clean on the go spray, and a Tide pen!

I usually carry lip balm/lip gloss, gum in the 2nd zipper but I forgot to put it in the picture (I left it in my bambinone.. which I'm currently using) I usually leave my iPod nano (with toki iSkin) clipped to the metal ring of the bag instead of putting it inside. All of these things fit nicely into the bambinone too! But in the bambinone, I can fit my DS (regular one, not lite), its games, and the charger but NOT my planner (its too long)

(Sorry, I pretty much copy & pasted from the other thread! LOL)

Hey there! I have two phones because I use the razr as a phone and the SK3 for internet only. The SK3 is too big IMO to use as a phone:smile:

Here's what's in my Zucca, which is what I'm currently carrying:

Toki001.jpg

Can't see it clearly, but my favorite thing is my "I :heart: Mom" Pirates of the Caribbean keychain that my son brought me from Disneyland when he went with his buddy. :love:

-SB