*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

Managed to score a few goodies during sale including my first CL tall zip up boot. In the past I could never zip them up my legs but since losing a few lbs, I’m now able to wear them!

Congrats on your purchases. The boots are gorgeous. Glad you are able to wear them now :biggrin:
How do they measure regarding the circumference? I would love to get tall zip up boots, but I fear I might would have the same issue with not being able to zip them up.

Reactions: wannaprada
@maggiesze1 inspired me to finally buy a pair of kicks. Thanks to my SA at Nordstrom they arrived today. I didn't buy white Vieria's because I have one too many white tennis shoes, so I've been waiting for a pattern/color that I love and would wear. The leopard/jaguar print with the gold did it. So, I will say they are a much brighter gold than pictured, but I really like them. I'll be wearing them this summer, can't wait to wear them for the next Bayou Classic in NOLA.
482D91BA-5C22-40A9-B17F-BC42F92B9C9C.jpeg724D2831-C78D-4D74-A922-CDDF301657A9.jpeg59E74000-AE1B-479A-B094-419F4971662E.jpeg

@maggiesze1 inspired me to finally buy a pair of kicks. Thanks to my SA at Nordstrom they arrived today. I didn't buy white Vieria's because I have one too many white tennis shoes, so I've been waiting for a pattern/color that I love and would wear. The leopard/jaguar print with the gold did it. So, I will say they are a much brighter gold than pictured, but I really like them. I'll be wearing them this summer, can't wait to wear them for the next Bayou Classic in NOLA.
View attachment 5072901View attachment 5072902View attachment 5072904
Congrats! :flowers: They look great on you! :tup: